krod's chat and plot thread

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • I’m doing well. I graduated high school, and I’m going to college this fall! How have you all been?

Also, if you have a discord, that’s where I am mostly, so here’s my discord: wishy#9727

Honestly, after a thread that I was apart of was deleted/banned (now I apparently have negative points), and the website has changed so much (for the worse), I'm done. I will be extremely inactive because I just don't like this website anymore. And that pains me to say that. Because this website was like my bby. I have so many great experiences and have met some beautiful people along the way. Thank you everyone for a great 4, almost 5, years! Take care and best wishes!

~ Wishy aka WishUponAStar

• *sips tea*

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."-Harvey Dent "All Is Fair In Love And War."-Proverb "War does not determin who is right,only who is left."-Bertrand Russel "If You Want Peace, Prepare For War"-Publius Flavius “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”-Edmund Burke "If your going through Hell, Keep Going."-Winston Churchill "The two most Powerful Warriors are Patience and Time."-Leo Tolstoy "When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die."-JEAN-PAUL SARTRE "The First Casualty of War is Truth."-Philip Snowden
  • Oh that's awesome wishy! Im starting my second year this fall! And I just got a bf so Im doing good I suppose

Also I just got discord so I'll add ya

||18||College Student||Semi Advanced-Advanced||

29364-jhope-pdlq.jpg

||Not Very Active||Medium-High Muse||

• im legit offically in lvoe with jeffre star now a becuase of all his cute doggies and b becuase he has a biyfriend. idk why but gay guys are adorable af to me and im more likely to click with/subscribe to a gay guy no matter what there content

Nanny help im being chased by von goosewing again.