krod's chat and plot thread

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • all the time

Doctor Thomas Dent Mütter wrote:

This world is no place of rest... Our work should never be done, and it is the daydream of ignorance to look forward to that as a happy time, when we shall wish for nothing more and having nothing more to accomplish.

Albert Szent-Gyorgi wrote:

Research is to see what everybody has seen, and think what nobody has thought

• i only came back to try and find more roleplays bc i'm bored and i can't even fuckin... get anywhere on this site. i'm gonna just die.

I have rps if youw ant some. I lvoe ff but sadly most people I rp with leave me bc they want to focus on irlinstea and I hate that I jsut wish I could find one person n here who refuses irl and will spend every moment they can here like I do.

• Real life is too demanding rippppp

also most RPs on here are like private now which is ASS

This world is no place of rest... Our work should never be done, and it is the daydream of ignorance to look forward to that as a happy time, when we shall wish for nothing more and having nothing more to accomplish.

• yeah, i go to college full time and have two jobs, so i'm pretty busy irl most of the time. typically, i spend most of my off time relaxing when i can and voice chatting with my boyfriend. i like to roleplay, and have a small group that does a lot of FE related roleplays, but they're boring tbh. i kinda want to find more people to do 1x1 roleplays with? or maybe start group ones?? idk. i just crave good roleplays lmao.

• i'm not your guy then, sorry. i've got a lot going on irl, including potentially getting kicked out, so... that's fun. i'm gonna try and come back and join more roleplays, but i still will have other things i need to worry about.

• full time high school kid tryna get a job im dead inside