[align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify][size=12][font=times new roman]Need a high position?
[justify][size=12][font=times new roman]If your character has been promoted and you're wondering what their duties are, you can find them here!
1. Stay active! Real life happens sometimes, but please do not make inactivity a habit. If you cannot keep a character active, please get a temp, find a co-owner, or post a notice.
2. Interact with newcomers, regardless of what position your character has.
3. Post in open threads, especially those with few replies.
4. Avoid posting in a thread and then abandoning it. This is considered activity-driven posting, and is not rewarded. It also makes members feel ignored or used.
4. Come up with ideas to make the Clan interesting or provide others with input on their ideas.
5. Keep an eye on the monthly ceremonies. (Honorguards and up may conduct them.)
[justify][size=12][font=times new roman]Guardians
- A semi-high position
- Helping other high positions with ideas or coming up with their own.
- Welcoming new members to the Clan.
- Accepting/denying event invitations.
- Enforcing WindClan's rules.
- Creating events for the Clan.
- Accepting/denying event invitations and raid requests.
- Finding a specialty, such as farming, war, events, etc.
- Creating events for the Clan.
- Depending on their specialty, they may have special permission to do things.
- Accepting/denying events, event invitations and raid requests.
- Helping the leader with promotions, demotions, and the like.
- Creating fun events for the Clan.
- Accepting/denying events, event invitations, raid requests, and alliance requests.
- Holding meetings, (may allow other high positions to conduct these).
- Maintaining alliances/neutralities, declaring war.
- Promoting and demoting members.
HOW DO I GET PROMOTED?
- Be active! Promotions may not be all about activity anymore, but it is still necessary. Five museful posts a day is better than 20 one-liners a day.
- Contribute to the Clan. Whether they're OOC or IC ideas, all events/ideas will be considered! They also up your chances for promotion.
- Interact! High positions need to interact with members, so by doing that your character can set an example.
- Develop your character! Remember to set an example and make interesting plots for your character with others or by yourself.
HOW CAN MY CHARACTER BE DEMOTED?
- IC actions have IC consequences. If your character attacks a Clanmate or ally, they may be demoted for such- same with sabotaging an allied Clan, capturing without permission multiple times, etc.
- Rudeness. OOC actions can have IC effects, although it is not all that common. But if you are rude, ignoring others, and only talking to your friends, your character may be demoted and/or barred from promotion. Players of High Positions, not just their characters, are role models of the Clan.
- If your character is captured or missing for more than 3 days. This is to prevent capture and/or having your character go missing being used as a method to not have to most. If you continue to make retro posts (excluding ones that your character would be gone during, such as S/HP meetings, rescue raids, etc) then your character may be gone for as long as you please.
- Inactivity and/or lack of contribution. This is, in essence, the most basic reason for demotion. If your character isn't around WindClan and isn't contributing ideas, showing up to events, welcoming newcomers, etc, they will likely be demoted.