The Midnight Syndicate (~Eternally open~) RP thread!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#856363; border: 3px dotted #DC143C; font-family: Times New Roman; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; height: 400px; width: 510px; background: url(http://image.naldzgraphics.net/2012/01/27-floral.jpg); border-radius: 5px; font-weight: bold; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 500px]
    [align=center][size=16pt]~Rapahel~

The morning, like most spring mornings in Whitney Creek, was dreary and cold. The dark clouds above meant rain would likely come later. Like usual, Raphael was up at his usual 5 o' clock in the morning. It wasn't his choice to really wake up so early, it was his own paranoia that drove him up at such ungodly hours. But he could at least enjoy a little bit of quiet, and take some time to sit down and preen his feathers, which was really the only normal part of his morning rituals.

~Kreszentia~

Mutation, anxiety, and paranoia did funny things to Kreszentia's sleep cycle. As such she only slept... oh, maybe once or twice a week? Luckily, her being a mutant protected her from really feeling the effects of it, so while it probably wasn't healthy for her mental state, she was left no worse for wear physically. Usually, long nights studying something or another under her microscope leaked into mornings of cataloging her findings and helping Tony get the clinic ready for the day. And then it was another long shift of tending to the many wounds the members seemed to acquire. Rinse, and repeat.

(Sign up thread: http://warriorcatsrpg.com/inde…8.msg78449826#msg78449826)

✿You are special in your own way, there is nobody quite like you✿

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

• Aki was already awake, like Kreszentia hardly ever slept, much to busy doing weird stuff like usual. It didn't take long for the red eyed man to find Raphael, in which he happily attacked him "Good Morning!" He chortled breaking the silence, his usual smile not breaking "What a shame, the air doesn't smell like blood today." The man said quickly sitting down cross legged next to the leader, he was a guard yes, but annoying Raphael was definitely something he always did, managing to squeeze out anyways. He started to laugh slightly, it was very odd, and sounded over joyous like a child who was getting tickled. He soon turned his energy to the fallen angel again, the mage like person was very strange, but who wasnt here anyways?

Sukab stretched, having an uneasy sleep, the tired optics shifted around before he stood up stretching out the dully glowing wings, slightly wondering where Kreszentia was, it took a moment for him to wake up, and he quickly left where his rest had landed over the night.

(Lowest Muse Ever! It'll come back I promise!)

• [fancypost bgcolor=#856363; border: 3px dotted #DC143C; font-family: Times New Roman; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; height: 400px; width: 510px; background: url(http://image.naldzgraphics.net/2012/01/27-floral.jpg); border-radius: 5px; font-weight: bold; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 500px]
    [align=center][size=16pt]~Raphael~

Raphael sighed, but like preening his wings, this was also a part of his morning routine that he dealt with. "Good morning" he said, trying and failing to bend his arms in ways that defied all laws of anatomy to reach his farthest primaries. He really did sometime hate being blessed with large wings. Once upon a time they might have helped him find a mate, but now all they were mostly tools for flight that, unfortunately, needed a lot of maintenance.

Kreszentia finished with whatever sample she was studying, taking the slid and packing in the microscope. Slipping out a journal from one of the hospital beds, the began to write down all of her findings in minute detail, face set in concentration. She was a quiet person, but anyone who was trying to find her could easily locate her by her wings. They made soft clicking noises with every movement, even ones as small as her breathing.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

• Aki laughed "You should ask ravens to clean your wings, they may eat carrion but they are good friends!" he pestered, that was another thing with him, he adored scaring people with spiders, sayings or just random stuff. "Hmm, I haven't smelled your blood talking about it Raphael, when is the last time you have fought something?" He asked glancing over, still, what a surprise, grinning. The ghostly smile appeared when he was young, when his father had finally gotten over one of his beatings, in which Aki figured out that smiling made him stop hitting him sooner, the bleeding was another thing, when they would cut down from his chin to his hip and wait until he was almost dead before stitching him back up, it drained his powers for a small time, but never did the scar go away, inside or out. He was glad that Raphael had gotten used to his everyday annoyances, it mainly happened every morning, noon and night, like food.

(Rushed, Will get Sukab Soon

Raphael sighed "Thankfully, it's been a while. But just wait, I guarantee someone will be dead by noon" he said, extending his left wing and beginning to straighten the feathers there. Much like the sun rose and grass grew, people died in this town like deer during hunting season. Whether is was someone who got in trouble with one of the many human gangs or the mafia, it always seemed like everyday someone died. It was as much a part of life as sleeping now honestly, he wasn't sure why this town wasn't deserted yet.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

• Aki laughed once more looking happier then usual "May I burn the body afterwords then?" He asked starting to pick at his own sleeve as if copying the cleaning the fallen angel was doing. He looked over after words happily studying the rather pretty feathers displayed on the wings, it could have helped attract someone a long time ago but not anymore, he was right. For some odd reason Aki loved death, every part of it, he wanted the messiest death there ever could be, perhaps disembowelment, or something of the sort, he didn't really like pain either, but a simple spell could numb his nerves to the point he couldn't feel a single thing, yet his human enemies probably didn't do torture like his father or someone like him, the hunters gave pretty quick endings.

Sukab slightly smiled as he peeked his head over the corner of the healers room. "Morning." He said softly, feeling his nerves softly kick in, he did like the female, but was slightly scared to get attached to anyone, afraid of loosing them.

(Low muse, again XD)

"As long as you aren't seen" Raphael said, which was pretty much his only rule regarding the disposal of bodies. He glanced at the other "and stop staring at my feathers, if you want one, I can give one to you" he said. It was a little known source of self consciousness that Raphael really didn't like his feathers. Though glossy and a nice shade of umber black, they weren't nearly as large as some of his former brothers and sisters.

~Kreszentia~

Kreszentia jumped slightly, then relaxed when she realized it was just Sukab. "Good morning" she said, glancing up from whatever she was writing in her journal. "Is something wrong?" she asked, sounding mildly concerned though considering some of the things she saw, nothing could really bother her. Up to and including the several times she had accidentally impaled herself in her sleep, perhaps another reason why she preferred to stay awake as much as possible.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 28pt; margin-top: -13px; letter-spacing: 10px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;]Hart & Deisa[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 5px double black; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top: 5px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 14pt; margin-top: -10px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;]"Never stop running."[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 3px double black; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top: 5px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;][justify]Hart;
    A soft glow warmed his fingers from the chilly morning air. Hart groaned to himself. Yet again - another night of no sleep.. He smiled, at least people were beginning to awaken. Hearing chattering from inside - Hart rose from the seat he was previously in and entered the main hall. "Good morning everyone." The blonde began bluntly - the soft red glow that was keeping his hands warm disappeared.

Deisa;
    The fairy groaned as she awoke from her slumber. She wanted to stay in the warm bed - not deal with life. Her dragonfly- like wings shivered as she sat up. A rush from her head and Deisa opened her bright purple eyes. Grabbing some clothes from her perfect wardrobe and she was ready for the day. doing up the final zip, she exited her room.

OOC: Ugh. Low muse.
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 3px double black; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top: 5px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 10pt; margin-top: -10px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;]✯We are Forever Free✯[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 5px double black; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top: 0px;][/fancypost]

[size=5pt]TEMPLATE ©BOKEH[/size]

[center][color=orange][b]??? Woah -Where did the party go? ???[/b]
    ??? We're Ending it on the phone. ???[/color]
    [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/150510C/ezimba18145380019300.png[/img]
    Tag me with #orangelookie and I'll check out your thread!
  • Aki stretched "No Thanks! I Get Plenty From Ravens." He said pulling out a feather in the small pocket in his robe and holding it out before gently bringing his finger down the ridge of it he quickly turned around at the sound of Hart "Good morning to you also Hart! Your one of the few people I'm glad didnt die in their sleep!" He chirped before going back to his feather which he kept messing with. His one eye fully trained on the small fluffy object for one more moment. "I miss the smell of dead things, I think I'll go kill something." He mentioned standing up happily before putting away the dark colored feather.

Sukab smiled holding back a slight blush "Nothing, just bored." He sighed stepping all the way in, his normal robes loosely covering his body. "Did you sleep tonight?" He asked tilting his head slightly, causing his multi colored hair to fall to the side of his face.

Rapahel watched him go before sighing "I worry about that kid sometimes" he said. He glanced at Hart "Good morning" he said, straightening the last of his feathers and folding his wings again. He got up, rolling his shoulders "How are you, did you sleep tonight?" he asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

~Kreszentia~

"I'm too busy to sleep" she said, translation 'I didn't and you can't make me'. "Besides, I think I'm on the edge of a breakthrough" she added, tucking her journal and pen back in her bag. "I've been studying cell growth, I think I might have uncovered a way to help seal wounds faster" she said triumphantly. For just a moment, she actually looked happy about something.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 28pt; margin-top: -13px; letter-spacing: 10px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;]Hart & Deisa[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 5px double black; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top: 5px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 14pt; margin-top: -10px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;]"Never stop running."[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;][justify]Hart;
    With quite a few welcomes running in and out of his ears, Hart nodded. He wasn't one to really get into conversations. With the talk of killing another being, it came to his attention of what was going to happen today. With the question being asked of how did he sleep, Hart barley nodded. "Not a wink of sleep. Again." The blonde answered the question that had been given to him by the fallen angel. At least he was acknowledged around here.

Deisa;
    Her purple eyes flickered from person to person as she entered the room that most of the team was settled in. From what the fairy could see - Hart had just came inside and was being his usual grouchy self. "I do hope all of you slept well." The female began with her all too formal voice. With Aki wanting to go kill something - Deisa piped up."I'll come with you." The fairy paused. "Just incase it goes wrong."
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 10pt; margin-top: -10px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;]✯We are Forever Free✯[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 5px double black; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top: 0px;][/fancypost]

• Aki laughed happily clapping his hands with a slight turn"Well hurry up then! Death awaits!" He yelled glad someone was joining his odd killing spree, he wasnt sure what he was going to kill exactly, perhaps an animal, not a raven of course, he adored those creatures, or a human, maybe even a child, Aki was dark, what a surprise, he just wanted to revenge what had happened to him when he was so young, and innocent, he was just born into the wrong family, and it destroyed every part of him.

Sukab laughed "Good for you, just don't tell Aki, blood is his favorite thing... I think." He worried about her not sleeping, and personally he worried about everyone, including himself, just about every thing, they grew up horribly, some peoples past rooting so deep into them it molded them like a mound of clay in a slightly human shape. "I didnt sleep to well either, Aki kept trying to stab me with a stick, he said Raphael was busy, or something then started annoying me." He said the talk making him give a yawn.

(Oh Muse.)

[align=center][size=16pt]~Kreszentia~

Kreszentia gave a chuckle, though it sounded strained "He scares me a bit to be honest" she muttered nervously, rubbing her shoulders. "He's stolen a couple up my wing plates more than once, and it really hurts to reattach them" she said. "I've got a bit of time before work starts, I think I'm going to go for a walk. I've got to collect some samples" she added, rubbing the back of her neck and examining her journal again.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

• "I'm not surprised, he's tried taking one of my actual wings once, he is a rather scary person, to young to be so... Outcast." He mummered before glancing up "May I join you? You would need help incase hunters arrived." He said, his voice stone cold for a moment before he brightened up slightly "Besides, I could use some frsh air, everything is... Stuffy." He said giving another half hearted yawn and standing up peeking over her shoulder to glance at the notebook.

Kreszentia shrugged lightly "You can come, I don't mind" she said, still studying her notes. They mostly detailed her experiments and her plans to continue them, as well as lists of materials, and some strange notes in odd symbols. She shut the book and put it in her bag "Let's go then, this early in the morning most people aren't awake yet" she nodded, turning around and heading out the door.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

• Sukab nodded "Thanks, I have an idea who could be awake." He said with a smile, he knew Aki was awake, for he put constant spells over the place to keep it as safe as he could,most where experiments to see what would work, and he believed that sleep would weaken them horribly, so he was up and running, Raphael would undoubtly be opened eyed also, most likely getting pestered by Aki, yet those two where the only he could guess at the moment. Quickly following he kept her pace and gave a stretch above his head with one arm, but he actually hoped to avoid everyone, just wanting to be alone with Kreszentia

• Twilight's RPer finally decided to bust in.

The shape-shifter awoke, finally. She had been shape-shifting in her sleep again, she knew it. Mainly because she had gone to sleep as a human and woken up as a bat, for some odd reason. She changed back and sighed, sitting with her back against a wall. Twilight always preferred to be alone, but others were waking and she didn't have a choice. She stood and walked out from her corner. No one had died during the night, but some creatures were going out, the idiots (in her opinion). She shifted into the form of a raven, flapping her wings until she was above others. She flew through base looking for Rapheal. He was the only one she actually felt like talking to most of the time.

Genji, McCree, Tracer, Soldier: 76, Reaper, Sombra, Pharah.
    Bastion, Torbjorn, Hanzo, Mei, Junkrat, Widowmaker.
    Reinhardt, D.Va, Winston, Roadhog, Zarya.
    Ana, Lucio, Mercy, Zenyatta, Symmetra.

That's from memory; all 23 Overwatch characters as of 11/15/16.

Thank you, Overwatch, for letting me meet a couple of friends that I wouldn't have made in any other circumstance- thanks for making me laugh, thanks for giving me something to do, something to talk about, and thanks for helping me help someone else.

I love Overwatch.

That being said, I'm always open to chat about anything :) PM me if you want, I don't mind. Love you all, see ya!

Kreszentia shook her head "I know people around here are awake, I mean the hunters" she shuddered, the plates of her wings spreading out without conscious thought. Her paranoia often ate at her like this, much like it kept her from sleeping and leaving the base often. This was actually a rather rare occasion, she hated leaving the base and would avoid it whenever possible. But it did seem to imply she trusted Sukab, which was a massive deal. She never trusted anyone, ever.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡

The post was edited 1 time, last by tђє zєг๏ ђ๏ยг ().

With the morning 'hello' out of the way, Hart decided that it might be nicer to go play with elements. Walking quietly outside and standing on top a small patch of grass, Hart began to move his hands upwards. As this was being done, a small arrangement of flowers began to grow. It was something small, but at least it made the place smell nicer. His eyes flicked towards a small bat flyting overhead. Hart immediately realised it was Twilight. Ignoring her, Hart went back to growing flowers.

Deisa;
    Fluttering towards the sky, the small fair kept hidden in the clouds. The human city wasn't far from here, but she didn't want to be seen. Usually human helicopters and aeroplanes would fly higher than the clouds, but it wouldn't hurt to be conscious. Seeing the skyline of the city, Deisa decided to get back to Aki. With a small crack - She hit the ground. The scent of others hit her as if oxygen had been removed. "God - humans stink." The purple haired female remarked. Whilst doing that, her white wings slipped underneath the jacket she had tied around her waist. Doing it up, Deisa looked much like a human.
    [/fancypost]

Rapahel sighed and suddenly realized something was very wrong. He had brushed up against the wall in exactly the wrong way, causing a patch of feathers to become skewed. The feeling was similar to having an itch in the one place that couldn't be reached. After several undignified attempts to straighten the errant patch, he looking very annoyed, trying to bend in ways that defined anatomy.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡