\/Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry/\Open\/Sign-Ups/\

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• \/Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry/\Open\/Sign-Ups/\

NEWS
      [move]||| We are starting over again! If you were part of the original thread and would like to confirm that you are going to be a part of the new rp thread, TELL ME and I will put your characters back on the list! ||| Some rules will be changing! ||| YES WE ARE ACCEPTING ||| High Positions are Available! ||| READ THE RULES AND CHARACTER LIST BEFORE YOU SIGN UP |||[/move]

Classes
      Display Spoiler
      Core classes

Astronomy
      Charms
      Defense Against the Dark Arts
      Flying (first years only)
      Herbology
      History of Magic
      Potions
      Transfiguration

Electives (third years and up, at least two are required)

Alchemy (Sixth and seventh years, if demand is sufficient)
      Apparition (Sixth year, those of age only)
      Arithmancy
      Care of Magical Creatures
      Divination
      Muggle Studies
      Study of Ancient Runes

Extra-curricular subjects

Ancient Studies
      Art
      Frog Choir
      Ghoul Studies
      Magical Theory
      Muggle Art
      Music
      Muggle Music
      Orchestra
      Xylomancy

Rules
      [list]
      [li]Be kind and courteous to everyone! *that's a given*[/li]
      [li]No OOC fighting![/li]
      [li]Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. Also, please be kind to those who have trouble with English, since there is such a thing as a non-native speaker. Seriously.[/li]
      [li]If a position you want is taken (Quidditch, teacher, etc.), please don't freak out. It's not my fault, nor the person who has the spot's fault that you didn't get the spot.[/li]
      [li]No canon relations, please! PLEASE.[/li]
      [li]No taking over other characters that aren't yours.[/li]
      [li]Please have at least SOME knowledge of Harry Potter and how the world works.[/li]
      [li]Keep it clean, kids.[/li]
      [li]Please please please!!! Have detailed forms! I will not accept forms that have next to nothing in them![/li]
      [li]If you have read these rules, put one spell at the bottom of your form (Or below all of them, if multiple)[/li]
      [/list]

FAQ
      Q: Is [position] open?/Can [character] fill [postion]?
      A: Check the character and Quidditch positions lists! They're always up-to-date and list which positions are open and which aren't!
      Q: Recap?
      A: I have nothing against people asking for recaps, but please, before asking this question, check to see if there has been a recent recap. I've done two recaps with only one or two posts in between them before. Please remember to check!!
      Q: What house/year is [character] in?
      A: Not necessarily a question asked often, but if you're confused about a character's house or year, check the character list!

Quidditch Positions
      Display Spoiler
      Gryffindor
      TEAM CAPTAIN: Vivianna Mansfield
      Seeker: Sylver Ex Magus
      Beater:
      Beater:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Keeper: Vivianna Mansfield

Hufflepuff
      TEAM CAPTAIN: Daveis Ackermann
      Seeker:
      Beater:
      Beater:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Keeper: Daveis Ackermann

Ravenclaw
      TEAM CAPTAIN:
      Seeker: Alec Rush
      Beater: Remelia Costello
      Beater:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Keeper:

Slytherin
      TEAM CAPTAIN: Ari Richmond
      Seeker: Romulus Costello
      Beater:
      Beater:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Chaser:
      Keeper:

Characters
      Display Spoiler
      Headmistress:

Deputy Headmaster

Staff:

Gryffindor
      Head of House:
      Damien Winslow | 32 | Potions | Male
      Prefects:
      Head Boy:
      Head Girl:
      Students:
      Vivianna Mansfield | 17 | 6th year | Female
      Sylver Ex Magus | 12 | 2nd year | Female

Hufflepuff
      Head of House:
      Prefects:
      Head Boy:
      Head Girl:
      Students:
      Melody Calandra | 11 | 1st year | Female
      Daveis Ackermann | 15 | 5th year | Male
      Carlos Fernandez | 16 | 6th year | Male
      Lacey Rose | 14 | 4th year | Female

Ravenclaw
      Head of House:
      Prefects:
      Remelia Costello | 16 | 6th year | Female
      Head Boy:
      Head Girl:
      Students:
      Beau Mansfield | 16 | 5th year | Male

Slytherin
      Head of House:
      Prefects:
      Head Boy:
      Head Girl:
      Alicia Gonzales | 17 | 6th year | Female
      Students:
      Romulus Costello | 14 | 4th year | Male
      Dana Sommer | 13 | 3rd year | Nonbinary (They/them)

Form

Source Code

1. Full Name:
      2. Nicknames: (Optional)
      3. Age:
      4. Year:
      5. Gender:
      6. Blood:
      7. House:
      8. Wand:
      9. Appearance:
      10. Electives/Extracurricular Classes: (3rd year and up for electives)
      11. Quidditch Position: (If applicable)
      12. Head Boy/Girl: (If applicable)
      13. Prefect: (If applicable)
      14. Pet:
      15. Relations:
      16. History: (Optional)
      17. Other:
      Display All

Source Code

1. Full Name:
      2. Nicknames: (Optional)
      3. Age:
      4. Gender:
      5. Blood:
      6. House:
      7. Wand:
      8. Appearance:
      9. Position:
      10. Relations:
      11. History: (Optional)
      12. Other:
      Display All

Important Links
      RP Thread [OLD]
      Plot Thread
      RP Thread [CURRENT]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Intern Spoopy ().

• Re: \/Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry/\Open\/Sign-Ups/\

Full Name: Lacey Rose
      Nicknames: Lace, Doily (Occasionally, only as a mean nickname)
      Year: 4
      Blood: Half-Blood
      House: Hufflepuff
      Wand: Alder wood, 111/2 inches, very bendy, dragon heartstring core
      Appearance: Lacey is moderately tall, at about 5'4" tall. She has a pear-shaped figure, with a smaller upper body and wider hips. Her face is slim and ovalesque, with a wide, upturned nose. Her complexion is dark, with faint jewel undertones and darker freckles mainly on the bridge of her nose and her cheeks. Her eyes are round and a nice forest green, and she wears blue matte lipstick that she definitely did not smuggle into school what are you talking about. Her hair is a very dark brown and in braids that reach to just above the bottom of her shoulderblades. She dyes some of her braids blue (and she definitely, positively did NOT sneak the dye into Hogwarts, either). Her cheeks have a faint rosy tone to them at all times.
      Electives/Extracurricular Classes: CoMC and Muggle Studies
      Quidditch Position: N/A
      Head Boy/Girl: N/A
      Prefect: N/A
      Pet: N/A
      Relations: Dana (Datemate)
      History: Shortly after she was born, Lacey had to undergo surgery on her throat to prevent breathing defects in the future. Unfortunately, a complication during the surgery ended up with it being painful for her to speak, so much so that she avoids using her voice no matter what. Her family is close-knit, and both of her parents are very Jewish (Like her creator, incidentally <.< >.>). Her upbringing has been filled with love and support, and when her close friend (and crush), Dana, needed a place to stay after being kicked out of their house, her family was eager to take them in. By the second month of Lacey's third year, she and Dana were a couple.
      Other: She's mute, and communicates via a combination of sign language, writing, and a ribbon that spells out what she wants to say next to her that a teacher enchanted back in her first year.

Full Name: Dana Sommer
      Nicknames: N/A
      Year: 3
      Blood: Muggle-born
      House: Slytherin
      Wand: Fir wood, 13 inches, springy, phoenix feather core
      Appearance: Dana is moderately tall, standing at about 5'7". They have a triangular figure, with broad shoulders and a thinner waist and hips. They have straight black hair that goes about to their shoulders, which they prefer to keep up in a bun. Their face is squarish and they have a paler complexion, with more golden undertones. Their eyes are an icy blue, and seem to always be smiling, even when the rest of their face isn't. They have multiple piercings in their ears and a single nose piercing.
      Electives/Extracurricular Classes: Arithmancy and Study of Ancient Runes
      Quidditch Position: (If applicable)
      Head Boy/Girl: (If applicable)
      Prefect: (If applicable)
      Pet: A little ginger tom cat.
      Relations: Lacey (Girlfriend)
      History: Dana is almost completely deaf, although they can hear some sounds. They were born with this, and their family attempted to accommodate them for a few years before giving up. As a result, Dana is great at lip-reading and understanding body language. When they got their letter to Hogwarts, their family was all for it. At first, at least. After their first year, and hearing about what wizards did to each other and to Muggles, their family decided that Dana could be dangerous and threw them out. With no-where else to go, they turned to their best friend (and crush), Lacey, and started living with her. By their second year, the two were dating.
      Other: Dana is almost completely deaf, and although they can speak well, they also use sign language around those who know it.

Full Name: Melody Calandra
      Nicknames: Mel
      Year: 1
      Blood: Muggle-born
      House: Hufflepuff
      Wand: Larch, 9 inches, rather stiff, unicorn hair core
      Appearance: Slightly wavy strawberry-blonde hair usually in a chignon. Very pale, with freckles and large green eyes. Very short, just under 5' tall, and very skinny. Her face is very round and she has a button nose.
      Electives/Extracurricular Classes: (3rd year and up for electives)
      Quidditch Position: (If applicable)
      Pet: An elf owl named Dan
      Relations: Two older sisters, Amanda and Sarah
      History: When Melody was a toddler, her mother decided that she couldn't handle taking care of three girls on her own, as her husband had died before Mel was born. She left the siblings alone, with only 20-year-old Sarah to take care of her younger sisters. Melody grew up with a multitude of problems, mainly anxiety issues and a dependency problem, but she also turned out to be a gifted musician. When the Hogwarts letter arrived, along with a teacher to help explain just what was going on over a cup of tea, Melody almost fainted due to shock. Still, she told her sisters that she would attend Hogwarts, and come back with as many stories as she could tell.
      Other: Lumos! ;)

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=; background:url(http://i.ytimg.com/vi/78cDEyDmTQU/hqdefault.jpg); height: 300px; width: 480px; background-position: center;]

[fancypost bgcolor= black; border: 0px; overflow: auto; width: 275px; height: 200px; opacity: 0.75;]

(OOC) J O I N M E

(IC)

[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= Black; border: 0px; overflow: auto; width: 150px; height: 200px; opacity: 0.75;]

[/fancypost]

[size=6pt]Fancypost made by: Intern Seraph
      I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew by: Eddie Morton
      Background Picture made by: Unknown
      [/size][/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Intern Seraph ().

Track!
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 17px;letter-spacing: -1px;color:#000;text-align:center]But I&#039;ll kindly enter intø rooms of depressiøn,<br />While ceiling fans and idle hands will take my life again<br />[abbr= | Twenty Øne Piløts trash if I’m honest. | 16. | I don’t bite; feel free to message me, especially if you like TØP. | Follow me on tumblr as 5h3rlock3d if you want even more Twenty Øne Piløts content thrown your way. | ShyWolf, you&#039;re the greatest friend I could ask for. ]|-/[/abbr]<br />whø is Blurryface? and why døes he want me dead?<br />Hover over the &#039;|-/&#039; for more.<br /><br />Slow and short replies, due to going on holiday in Cyprus until 22nd.

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=; background:url(http://i.ytimg.com/vi/78cDEyDmTQU/hqdefault.jpg); height: 300px; width: 480px; background-position: center;]

[fancypost bgcolor= black; border: 0px; overflow: auto; width: 275px; height: 200px; opacity: 0.75;]

(OOC) *whispers* yay

(IC)

[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= Black; border: 0px; overflow: auto; width: 150px; height: 200px; opacity: 0.75;]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

NATSUME | "BLUE" | OAKEN

Nicknames: She prefers to be called Blue, but she doesn't mind Natsume or Natt.

Year:

House: Gryffindor

Wand: Dragon Heartstring

Appearance:

Quidditch Position:

Pet: Barn Owl

Relations:

History:

Other:

Work In Progress!
      ]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 17px;letter-spacing: -1px;color:#000;text-align:center]But I&#039;ll kindly enter intø rooms of depressiøn,<br />While ceiling fans and idle hands will take my life again<br />[abbr= | Twenty Øne Piløts trash if I’m honest. | 16. | I don’t bite; feel free to message me, especially if you like TØP. | Follow me on tumblr as 5h3rlock3d if you want even more Twenty Øne Piløts content thrown your way. | ShyWolf, you&#039;re the greatest friend I could ask for. ]|-/[/abbr]<br />whø is Blurryface? and why døes he want me dead?<br />Hover over the &#039;|-/&#039; for more.<br /><br />Slow and short replies, due to going on holiday in Cyprus until 22nd.

The post was edited 1 time, last by White Fang x ().

track ~

wip forum

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px black;margin-top:-10px;font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;color:white] Zelda Kendall Flores
      [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px black;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;width:380px;font-family:arial;]

[img width=389 height=510]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/241/5/c/anime_girl_with_pug_png_by_nuniji-d6k7pyz.png[/img]

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px black;margin-top:-10px;font-size:14px;font-family:georgia;color:white] " oh god, i'm sick of sleeping alone! "

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px black;margin-top:-10px;font-size:10px;font-family:georgia;color:white]- All Time Low , Backseat Serenade

{sorry for the picture being sideways.}

Full Name:
      "Zelda Kendall Flores."
      Nicknames:
      "Most people just call me Zelda. But I'm fine with anything."
      Year:
      "3."
      "Okay I know I look like a boy, but I'm a girl. Don't get it mistaken or I'll rip your head off."
      Blood:
      Muggle born.
      House:
      Gryffindor.
      Wand:
      12" holly wood wand with unicorn hair.
      Appearance:
      {above}
      Electives/Extracurricular Classes: Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies and Orchestra.
      Quidditch Position: Team captain.
      Head Boy/Girl: N/A
      Prefect: N/A
      Pet: A Bengal cat named Ell
      Display Spoiler
      [img width=510 height=359]http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bengal1.jpg[/img]

Relations:
      Mother: Muggle
      Father: Non Muggle
      Sister: N/A
      Brother: N/A
      Boyfriend: (open?) N/A
      Girlfriend: Not interested in girls.
      History: (i'll probably fill this out later, blame it on my laziness.)
      Other:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font: normal 8pt verdana; letter-spacing: -.5px; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -16px; color: #476576]<br /><br /><br /><br />there’s a universe <br />inside of you-<br />it’s been there quite a while,<br />and I only hope<br />you see the constellations<br />that scintillate in your smile<br /><br />and I’ve heard <br />there’s billions of galaxies <br />scattered in the sky,<br />but I swear <br />at least half of them<br />are resting in your eyes.<br /><br />( [abbr=tags]characters[/abbr] - tumblr )

The post was edited 1 time, last by вellaιѕnoтonғιre ().

(OOC) *happy noises* :D

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

Almost finished with my forum, sorry for being a procrastinator. I would make Zelda head/prefect of the Gryffindor house, but she's already team captain of the Quidditch team so I don't want to take up so many positions. And I might be making another boy character later, but for now it'll just be Zelda.
      I will also be filling out Zelda's history later on.

{if i'm missing anything or I have something wrong please tell me! I'm very excited for this rp. <:}
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; font: normal 8pt verdana; letter-spacing: -.5px; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -16px; color: #476576]<br /><br /><br /><br />there’s a universe <br />inside of you-<br />it’s been there quite a while,<br />and I only hope<br />you see the constellations<br />that scintillate in your smile<br /><br />and I’ve heard <br />there’s billions of galaxies <br />scattered in the sky,<br />but I swear <br />at least half of them<br />are resting in your eyes.<br /><br />( [abbr=tags]characters[/abbr] - tumblr )

(OOC) It's fine, I'm a procrastinator, too. X3
      The more guys, the better, especially since there's so many girls already.
      Oh, could you also fill out what position she plays on the team?
      Zelda's so adorable omigosh

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Intern Seraph ().

[img width=397 height=510]http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/f40c264e10d156fbbfbcd8b78d7aba34/http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd372/yaoifan0001wow/Anime%20Guys/5.jpg[/img]
      Full Name:Aaron ~ Cross
      Nicknames: Aaron
      Year:2
      House: Gryffindor
      Wand:12" slightly springy phoenix feather core
      Appearance:above
      Quidditch Position: Chaser
      Head Boy/Girl:
      Prefect:
      Pet: Owl with the name of Anubis
      Relations: None
      History: Working on
      Other:

Full Name: Aqora Mirune
      Nicknames: Professor Mirune
      Blood: Full-blood
      Wand: Rosemary 9" Unicorn hair
      Appearance: above
      Position: Care of Magical Creatures Professor
      Relations: none
      History:working on
      Other:

If these arn't good enough please tell me
      #FallenStar<br />Updates: I will not be here for a week from today 7/10/15.<br />Then on August 9 I will be at a Shinedown concert...if there is anymore updates..I will tell you<br />

(OOC) Accepted~!

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

YAY lol well I made a teacher for you and so I hope that helps and a male character instead of having all female characters.
      #FallenStar<br />Updates: I will not be here for a week from today 7/10/15.<br />Then on August 9 I will be at a Shinedown concert...if there is anymore updates..I will tell you<br />

(OOC) Yay!

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

(OOC) Bump

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

when will rp begin? <:

(OOC) As soon as we get some more people and hopefully a headmaster/mistress/etc.
      I'm accepting Zelda, but I need to know what her position on the Quidditch team is besides her being captain.

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

(OOC) boomp

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

(OOC) Bump again

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

(OOC) J O I N U S P L E A S E ; - ;

(IC)

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[/size][/fancypost]

Full Name: Esmerelda Glass
      Nicknames: Ezzie
      Year: fourth
      Blood: no idea. She's an orphan
      Wand: 13 1/2 inch poplar wand with the thestral hair center
      Appearance: tall and thin with high cheekbones, wavy black hair and green eyes.
      Electives/Extracurricular Classes: care of magical creatures and divination.
      Quidditch Position: Seeker
      Pet: bat named Nightingale
      Relations: orphan
      History: She has no memory of any relatives and has lived at an orphanage her whole life. She's suspected she was different, and when she was greeted by the headmaster on her eleventh birthday she was shocked to discover that she was not only a witch, but half vampire.
      Other: she's half vampire, and when does the rp start?

Full Name: Joachim Rhune
      Nicknames:
      Blood: pure
      House: Ravenclaw
      Class: Potion
      Wand: 12 inch mahogany with Dragon heartstrings
      Appearance: tall with really dark brown hair, bronzed skin, and blue eyes. He has a really ugly scar along his lower jaw.
      Position: head of house
      Relations: none in the country
      History: (Optional)
      Other: He's Swedish
      I&#039;m sorry, I&#039;m probably going to be inactive forever. I keep falling behind in roll plays and dragging down the people I&#039;m doing it with. I&#039;m so sorry if you feel betrayed, I know I&#039;m a terrible, irresponsible person.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Endereyez ().