Colouredclan Chat and Plot Thread! (nEEERDS)

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Re: Colouredclan Chat and Plot Thread!

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]tracking
    [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
    <br />| my art shop | du ciel family |<br />
    Display Spoiler
    [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 380px; letter-spacing:5px]
    [size=5]Rubypaw ![/size]
    ★★★[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; font-size:10pt; opacity:0.9; color: #9932CC; text-align:center;]come come, kitty kitty[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; font-size:17pt; color: #BF3EFF; text-align:center; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-top:-8px;]your so pretty pretty[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -1px; font-family: times new roman; color: black; text-align: justify][hr][hr]

yassss. ^^
    and plots with ruby?

[/fancypost][size=6pt][ c ] #caratacus[/size] #caracodes[/color

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]hugs for our new board! \o/
    [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
    Display Spoiler
    [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 500px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 24pt; color: #FFD700; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;]MIYAKO HIRETSUNA[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 500px; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; margin-top: -5px; letter-spacing: -.6px;]SHE WAS COVERED IN BLOOD, LAST SEEN IN SAN FRANCISCO ![/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:8pt; text-align:justify; line-height:95%; width:470px; margin-top: -10px;][hr]tracking !

ruby & miki can have a thread though she's not friendly whatsoever

leaving the site due to disagreements with it's running
    can be contacted through wei--ning.tumblr.com, message there for details
    i'm not comfortable sharing skype details on this site anymore

Ataraxy wrote:

Threads with Ataraxy?

MIYAKO wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 500px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 24pt; color: #FFD700; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;]MIYAKO HIRETSUNA[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 500px; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; margin-top: -5px; letter-spacing: -.6px;]SHE WAS COVERED IN BLOOD, LAST SEEN IN SAN FRANCISCO ![/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:8pt; text-align:justify; line-height:95%; width:470px; margin-top: -10px;][hr]tracking !

ruby & miki can have a thread though she's not friendly whatsoever

Poppykit. wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 450px; text-align: justify;]friendship with Poppykit and Ruby?

tackle hugs addy/

[size=6pt]( let me make a song on my new piano )
    #poppy

/hugs
    ruby and ata?
    sure! Who should make?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 450px; text-align: justify;]I can make Ruby's, and Nighty can you make poppy and Atty's please? c:

#poppy

[size=5]Rubypaw ![/size]
    ★★★[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; font-size:10pt; opacity:0.9; color: #9932CC; text-align:center;]come come, kitty kitty[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; font-size:17pt; color: #BF3EFF; text-align:center; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-top:-8px;]your so pretty pretty[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -1px; font-family: times new roman; color: black; text-align: justify][hr][hr]
    I'll make the ata and ruby thread, and okay bigby!

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 450px; text-align: justify;]

link

I just noticed YOU'RE SPLASHYYY

I played Oak and you played Iris I lovvv uuu

#poppy

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]Meeting is up guys, as well as a clan wide M+G. C:
    Display Spoiler

[size=5]Rubypaw ![/size]
    ★★★[/fancypost]

oh xD omg hi! owo /hugs bigby
    and alright, if anyone wants a thread with ruby, i accidentally made a extra one