Of All the Beings in the Universe...(P: Enjoy-Life)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • OOC:

IC: "Is it worth it even if you have to wait until she will?"

All the stories. All of them.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"If you could soldier on
    headstrong into the storm
    I'll be here waiting on the other side
    don't look back the road is long, the first days of the war are gone...
    you'll never make it to the great unknown til you keep your eyes open my love
    so tell me your strong tell me you see
    I need to hear it can you promise me to keep your eyes open my love."
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC:

IC: "I don't know, it doesn't rewind time." The girl muttered, letting her gaze travel back up to the sky.

"Woe unto them who call good evil, and evil good; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter." --Isaiah 5:20
  • OOC:

IC: "What do you mean?"

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC:

IC: "It's not going to take everything back."

"Woe unto them who call good evil, and evil good; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter." --Isaiah 5:20
  • OOC:

IC: "You're not supposed to. Wouldn't it be worse to live in a reality where you know you wronged them, but they can't remember it? You're supposed to be a decent person and own up to your mistakes. Then they become lessons instead. And I'm sure your mother would appreciate it."

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC:

IC: Appreciate it, huh? Nova couldn't quite figure out how she felt about that.
    "It would have been better if I didn't say them in the first place, especially when i had an idea of how she would take certain things."

• OOC: I just realized Azura is reverse Anakin Skywalker

IC: "I guess that's something you should have thought about when everyone was telling you how she'd take it," Atra practically scoffed.

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC: pfft, technically every redeemed villain is reverse Skywalker if you put it that way

IC: Nova felt herself heat up in irritation, literally and mentally, but made an attempt to chill and not go off, despite the justification to snap at Atra.

• OOC: XP now that you mention it, yes, but Azura was a literal emperor

IC: "Going to snap again, are you?" Atra mused, as if reading her thoughts (which wasn't far off the mark). "What are you going to say to me, then? Have you thought it through? Are you justified? Are you looking for a reply, or just to vent? Do you have all the information you need to make an accusation?"

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC: Yeah, yeah XP just minus force choking abilities

IC: Nova let out a small scream of frustration at that burst of questions, rhetorical or not. Instead of actually giving an unneeded reply, she covered her ears to block Atra out and kept staring forward, away from Atra.

• OOC: Well, I mean, stardust...XP

IC: Atra smiled wryly to herself a little, and laid back in the grass to let Nova think.

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC: pfft XP

IC: Nova didn't respond physically for the time being as her mind went into a flurry of an overdrive as she tried to sort out her emotions.

• OOC:

IC: Atra monitored her emotions, but didn't say anything more, letting her think.

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC:

IC: Eventually, Nova began wanting to go home, figuring she'd had enough of being out. She didn't want to deal with this anyway.

• OOC:

IC: "Had enough of the wide wide world?" Atra mused.

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC:

IC: "If that's how you want to put it." Nova muttered, still irritable and her thundercloud not going to disappear anytime soon.

• OOC: tbh I might take a mini nap my cycle stated and is kicking my butt today -_-

IC: Atra hummed thoughtfully, and called upon another Night Raptor. Suddenly they'd reappeared in the courtyard of her palace. "I have some more things I should get to," she started, standing, "but you can lurk around here for as long as you like."

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC: hope you feel better (little late XP)

IC: Nova jumped up in initial surprise and looked around, but called at the realization of where and Atra's words.

"Alright, whatever...." Nova tried to gauge the Fearling, wondering why she offered in the first place.

• OOC: XP (close enough lol)

IC: "Feel free to explore the city, though I'd advise not going beyond it. It's easy to get lost here," Atra told her, turning to go. "Just ask aloud if you want ot leave, someone's bound to hear it."

"If you could soldier on
    ~Needtobreathe

• OOC:

IC: "Sure....." Nova answered, not wanting to give a fully direct answer, but not being able to find anything to replace 'yes' as am answer.