we are family ; OFFICIAL BLIZZARDCLAN CHAT THREAD

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• we are family ; OFFICIAL BLIZZARDCLAN CHAT THREAD

[fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#ffffff; borderwidth=5px; font-family: times new roman; color: #000000; border-top: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-left: 0px solid #c1f0f6; border-bottom: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-right: 0px solid #c1f0f6; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto;]
      [size=36pt]librarynaps[/size]

[fancypost bgcolor= #c1f0f6; bordercolor=#c1f0f6; borderwidth=5px; width: 250px; overflow: auto;][/fancypost]

[size=7pt]Can be used for both ic and ooc chat, whichever ends up happening. xD
      Created so that we stopped spamming the plotting thread, so chat away you lovely people!

#libraryshh
      [abbr=deaf & extreme &no kill/capture & name in #c1f0f6]battle tags[/abbr][/size]

[/fancypost]
    • Re: we are family ; OFFICIAL BLIZZARDCLAN CHAT THREAD

[justify][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 300px; cursor: url("http://media.tumblr.com/fa8f1ebea2da0f5e37d86c98c0eeee8a/tumblr_inline_n6360ov1ka1s34qlu.gif"), auto;]
      toUCHES THIS POST AS I EAT SHITTY MAC AND CHEESE

#rabbitanarchy
      [abbr=♥︎ hard ♥︎ no kill ♥︎ no capture ♥︎ 300+ lbs ♥︎ 6 ft ♥︎]hover for battle tags.[/abbr]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 495px; font: bold 15pt verdana; color: #COLOR; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px]i&#039;m a moon that never shows it&#039;s face[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 460px; font-size: 10pt; margin-top: -17px; text-align: right]i&#039;m a mouth that doesn&#039;t smile ? [abbr=grizzly bear - six months - tba - hard - free powers - ghostmode]tags[/abbr]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#ffffff; borderwidth=5px; font-family: times new roman; color: #000000; border-top: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-left: 0px solid #c1f0f6; border-bottom: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-right: 0px solid #c1f0f6; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto;]

[fancypost bgcolor= #c1f0f6; bordercolor=#c1f0f6; borderwidth=5px; width: 250px; overflow: auto;][/fancypost]

[size=7pt]Shitty mac and cheese? Is there such thing?
      Kingsley, I'm officially concerned for you.

#libraryshh
      [abbr=deaf & extreme &no kill/capture & name in #c1f0f6]battle tags[/abbr][/size]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=clear; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; width: 225px; height: 400px; font-family: newtimesroman; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: ;]

IM STARTING TO LOSE TRACK OF ALL MY HANG BBY'S ALTERNATE IDENTITIES. THERE'S THE ORIGINAL (Hangingtree), ESSENTIA, PEACHCREAM (None of you know 'bout that one. Hang based it off Peachdays), EVERDEEN, SOMEONE I CAN'T REMEMBER, AND THEN RUEPUP.

[/fancypost]

[abbr=hangingtree starke - currently undercover in blizzard clan - warrior - extremely hard - tortoiseshell domestic cat, white tiger, lesser spotted eagle, black bunny with white chest - ex dragonslayer of the elite - ex head paladin/paladin of blizzard clan - the sight - multiple possessions - emotion manipulation - ability to absorb spirits {1} - ability to change eye color - ability to change pelt color - invisibility]roll over for tags[/abbr]
      you are RAGGEDKIT, a two month old kitten from THUNDER CLAN. your friends call you RAG.<br /><br />you&#039;re ABSENTMINDED and easily distracted. despite this, you&#039;re very INTELLIGENT, and loves to learn and explore. you have a friendly energy and a passion for exploration. you&#039;re a RULE BREAKER, not because you&#039;re rebellious but because they stand between you and adventure. you&#039;re BRASH and HOTHEADED, but care deeply about family and friends.<br /><br />you are a dark brown cat with high white markings, making you only a touch more brown than white. your eyes are a yellowy green color, like unripe lemons. you&#039;re short with a slightly broader build than most. you&#039;re also a little chubby.

[justify][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 300px; cursor: url("http://media.tumblr.com/fa8f1ebea2da0f5e37d86c98c0eeee8a/tumblr_inline_n6360ov1ka1s34qlu.gif"), auto;]
      half of it is burt and tastes weird [jontron voice] ECH

#rabbitanarchy
      [abbr=♥︎ hard ♥︎ no kill ♥︎ no capture ♥︎ 300+ lbs ♥︎ 6 ft ♥︎]hover for battle tags.[/abbr]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 495px; font: bold 15pt verdana; color: #COLOR; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px]i&#039;m a moon that never shows it&#039;s face[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 460px; font-size: 10pt; margin-top: -17px; text-align: right]i&#039;m a mouth that doesn&#039;t smile ? [abbr=grizzly bear - six months - tba - hard - free powers - ghostmode]tags[/abbr]

[size=7pt]Peachcream and Evergreen I don't know about, but I recall her naming herself Midwinter for a while too xD

Omg how do you burn mac and cheese tho

#libraryshh

[/fancypost]

omg hangings identies are super cool tho but also sorta sad if you know her well as a character

i doNT KNOW??? the box was open when i got it and i just shrugged and said 'fuck it im hungry' ANDDDD

#rabbitanarchy

[fancypost bgcolor=clear; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; width: 225px; height: 400px; font-family: newtimesroman; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: ;]

Nobody knows 'bout Peach but Hang, and Everdeen was when she saved her kits from Blood Clan.But I forgot about Midwinter!

[/fancypost]

[abbr=hangingtree starke - currently undercover in blizzard clan - warrior - extremely hard - tortoiseshell domestic cat, white tiger, lesser spotted eagle, black bunny with white chest - ex dragonslayer of the elite - ex head paladin/paladin of blizzard clan - the sight - multiple possessions - emotion manipulation - ability to absorb spirits {1} - ability to change eye color - ability to change pelt color - invisibility]roll over for tags[/abbr]
      you are RAGGEDKIT, a two month old kitten from THUNDER CLAN. your friends call you RAG.<br /><br />you&#039;re ABSENTMINDED and easily distracted. despite this, you&#039;re very INTELLIGENT, and loves to learn and explore. you have a friendly energy and a passion for exploration. you&#039;re a RULE BREAKER, not because you&#039;re rebellious but because they stand between you and adventure. you&#039;re BRASH and HOTHEADED, but care deeply about family and friends.<br /><br />you are a dark brown cat with high white markings, making you only a touch more brown than white. your eyes are a yellowy green color, like unripe lemons. you&#039;re short with a slightly broader build than most. you&#039;re also a little chubby.

[fancypost bgcolor= opacity: 0.5; borderwidth=0px;]posting on main account for some reason hi guys
      RIDDLERSGAME | BLIZZARDCLAN<br /><br />
      staff vandalism &lt;3
      your signature gave pen a piggyback ride<br />BLUE SARGENT LOVES YOU LIKE A REALLY REALLY LOT
      <br /><br />VERY BUSY!!

[size=7pt] That's really unfortunate because bad mac and cheese has the ability to ruin you

#libraryshh

[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify]hellaaaaaaaaaa
      [size=6]crowtalon brightside ![/size]<br />? this night&#39;s a perfect shade of dark blue, dark blue . ?<br />[size=1]extreme . no kill . ask for capture<br /><br />[img width=510 height=397]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/286/8/c/do_you_ever_wonder__by_xxdawnsoulxx-d82r2l9.png[/img]

[size=7pt]Hey guys check this out:
      http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1626341.0;topicseen

I swear I'm the worst when it comes to being nice to my characters xD

#libraryshh

[/fancypost]

[size=7pt] GUYS I'VE GOT A FEMALE CROW AND FOUR CROW JR'S.
      Female Crow has been named Stella, and you should all give me name suggestions for the mini-Crows.
      In case you have no idea what this is about I have a mother cat with four kittens. All of them are black and look exactly like Crow xD

#libraryshh

[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify]omfg amazing
      crow sneaks into the insignia and chooses stella as his cover name yes
      and i'm dYING??? i've been thinking about crow's possible litter for a while now and i've planned exACTLY FOUR KITS' NAMES
      APRILSHOWERS, SUMMERPEACH, DEEPMEADOWS, AND DARKBLUE
      ARI WE'RE SO IN SYNC OMFG
      [size=6]crowtalon brightside ![/size]<br />? this night&#39;s a perfect shade of dark blue, dark blue . ?<br />[size=1]extreme . no kill . ask for capture<br /><br />[img width=510 height=397]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/286/8/c/do_you_ever_wonder__by_xxdawnsoulxx-d82r2l9.png[/img]

[size=7pt]Omfg what xD
      My mom wants me to give them normal names though she's so boring

#libraryshh

[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify]screw your mom, we're giving them full-on clan names

[size=7pt]xD

Just convert your names into loner names (it'll be a secret)
      Ex: Darkblue= INDIGO

#libraryshh

[/fancypost]

*cries because is allergic to the cats*

B) THE PARTY IS HERE GUYS
      *pushes up glasses on nose with a finger then proceeds to hand out math worksheets*

#pastelblizzard
      [fancypost borderwidth=0; font-size: 40px; auto;]
      <br /><br />NEW ACCOUNT![/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by anomia, sick ().

*smacks worksheet out of your hand*
      *accidentally gets a papercut*
      *cries so much*

#rabbitanarchy

[size=7pt] MATH! *snatches papers eagerly*
      CAN IT BE GEOMETRY?

Kingsley you no fun. *waggles finger and hands out bandaid*

#libraryshh

[/fancypost]