we are family ; OFFICIAL BLIZZARDCLAN CHAT THREAD

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#ffffff; borderwidth=5px; font-family: times new roman; color: #000000; border-top: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-left: 0px solid #c1f0f6; border-bottom: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-right: 0px solid #c1f0f6; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto;]

[size=36pt]librarynaps[/size]

[fancypost bgcolor= #c1f0f6; bordercolor=#c1f0f6; borderwidth=5px; width: 250px; overflow: auto;][/fancypost]

[size=7pt]Can be used for both ic and ooc chat, whichever ends up happening. xD
    Created so that we stopped spamming the plotting thread, so chat away you lovely people!

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

• [align=center][justify][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 300px; cursor: url("http://media.tumblr.com/fa8f1ebea2da0f5e37d86c98c0eeee8a/tumblr_inline_n6360ov1ka1s34qlu.gif"), auto;][font=arial][size=10][sup]
    toUCHES THIS POST AS I EAT SHITTY MAC AND CHEESE

#rabbitanarchy
    hover for battle tags.

• [fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#ffffff; borderwidth=5px; font-family: times new roman; color: #000000; border-top: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-left: 0px solid #c1f0f6; border-bottom: 30px solid #c1f0f6; border-right: 0px solid #c1f0f6; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto;]

[fancypost bgcolor= #c1f0f6; bordercolor=#c1f0f6; borderwidth=5px; width: 250px; overflow: auto;][/fancypost]

[size=7pt]Shitty mac and cheese? Is there such thing?
    Kingsley, I'm officially concerned for you.

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

• [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=clear; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; width: 225px; height: 400px; font-family: newtimesroman; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: ;]

IM STARTING TO LOSE TRACK OF ALL MY HANG BBY'S ALTERNATE IDENTITIES. THERE'S THE ORIGINAL (Hangingtree), ESSENTIA, PEACHCREAM (None of you know 'bout that one. Hang based it off Peachdays), EVERDEEN, SOMEONE I CAN'T REMEMBER, AND THEN RUEPUP.

[/fancypost]

[color=black][abbr=hangingtree starke - currently undercover in blizzard clan - warrior - extremely hard - tortoiseshell domestic cat, white tiger, lesser spotted eagle, black bunny with white chest - ex dragonslayer of the elite - ex head paladin/paladin of blizzard clan - the sight - multiple possessions - emotion manipulation - ability to absorb spirits {1} - ability to change eye color - ability to change pelt color - invisibility]roll over for tags[/abbr]

you are FALLOWSTORM, a 23 moon old warrior from DARK CLAN. your friends call you FALL or FALLOW. you are currently PREGNANT but SINGLE. you're generally FUN and PLAYFUL, but since the execution of your brother truestep/foxpaw you've been DEPRESSED. you're a realist, always seeing things how they are and LOYAL to those you care about. you feel responsible and PROTECTIVE of family and friends. although you're a poor hunter and can't very well climb trees, you're a highly skilled tracker and fighter. you're also quite IMPULSIVE, and always follow your HEART. you are a faded gray tabby cat with short, well kept fur. your eyes are a yellowy green color, like unripe lemons. you are short, with a slightly broader build than most.
  • [align=center][justify][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 300px; cursor: url("http://media.tumblr.com/fa8f1ebea2da0f5e37d86c98c0eeee8a/tumblr_inline_n6360ov1ka1s34qlu.gif"), auto;][font=arial][size=10][sup]
    half of it is burt and tastes weird [jontron voice] ECH

#rabbitanarchy
    hover for battle tags.

[size=7pt]Peachcream and Evergreen I don't know about, but I recall her naming herself Midwinter for a while too xD

Omg how do you burn mac and cheese tho

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

omg hangings identies are super cool tho but also sorta sad if you know her well as a character

i doNT KNOW??? the box was open when i got it and i just shrugged and said 'fuck it im hungry' ANDDDD

#rabbitanarchy
    hover for battle tags.

• [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=clear; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; width: 225px; height: 400px; font-family: newtimesroman; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: ;]

Nobody knows 'bout Peach but Hang, and Everdeen was when she saved her kits from Blood Clan.But I forgot about Midwinter!

[/fancypost]

[color=black][abbr=hangingtree starke - currently undercover in blizzard clan - warrior - extremely hard - tortoiseshell domestic cat, white tiger, lesser spotted eagle, black bunny with white chest - ex dragonslayer of the elite - ex head paladin/paladin of blizzard clan - the sight - multiple possessions - emotion manipulation - ability to absorb spirits {1} - ability to change eye color - ability to change pelt color - invisibility]roll over for tags[/abbr]

you are FALLOWSTORM, a 23 moon old warrior from DARK CLAN. your friends call you FALL or FALLOW. you are currently PREGNANT but SINGLE. you're generally FUN and PLAYFUL, but since the execution of your brother truestep/foxpaw you've been DEPRESSED. you're a realist, always seeing things how they are and LOYAL to those you care about. you feel responsible and PROTECTIVE of family and friends. although you're a poor hunter and can't very well climb trees, you're a highly skilled tracker and fighter. you're also quite IMPULSIVE, and always follow your HEART. you are a faded gray tabby cat with short, well kept fur. your eyes are a yellowy green color, like unripe lemons. you are short, with a slightly broader build than most.
  • [fancypost bgcolor= opacity: 0.5; borderwidth=0px;][font=georgia][color=white]posting on main account for some reason hi guys

JAMISON, OVERSEER OF BLOODCLAN
    RIDDLERSGAME, IN EXILE

[size=7pt] That's really unfortunate because bad mac and cheese has the ability to ruin you

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify][color=black][size=8]hellaaaaaaaaaa

[center][color=black][font=georgia][size=6]crowtalon brightside [color=#E2F45D][i]![/i][/color][/size]
    ? [color=#E2F45D][i]this night's a perfect shade of dark blue, dark blue .[/i][/color] ?
    [i][size=1]extreme [color=#E2F45D].[/color] no kill [color=#E2F45D].[/color] ask for capture

[img width=510 height=397]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/286/8/c/do_you_ever_wonder__by_xxdawnsoulxx-d82r2l9.png[/img]

[size=7pt]Hey guys check this out:
    http://warriorcatsrpg.com/inde…topic=1626341.0;topicseen

I swear I'm the worst when it comes to being nice to my characters xD

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

[size=7pt] GUYS I'VE GOT A FEMALE CROW AND FOUR CROW JR'S.
    Female Crow has been named Stella, and you should all give me name suggestions for the mini-Crows.
    In case you have no idea what this is about I have a mother cat with four kittens. All of them are black and look exactly like Crow xD

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify][color=black][size=8]omfg amazing
    crow sneaks into the insignia and chooses stella as his cover name yes
    and i'm dYING??? i've been thinking about crow's possible litter for a while now and i've planned exACTLY FOUR KITS' NAMES
    APRILSHOWERS, SUMMERPEACH, DEEPMEADOWS, AND DARKBLUE
    ARI WE'RE SO IN SYNC OMFG

[center][color=black][font=georgia][size=6]crowtalon brightside [color=#E2F45D][i]![/i][/color][/size]
    ? [color=#E2F45D][i]this night's a perfect shade of dark blue, dark blue .[/i][/color] ?
    [i][size=1]extreme [color=#E2F45D].[/color] no kill [color=#E2F45D].[/color] ask for capture

[img width=510 height=397]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/286/8/c/do_you_ever_wonder__by_xxdawnsoulxx-d82r2l9.png[/img]

[size=7pt]Omfg what xD
    My mom wants me to give them normal names though she's so boring

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify][color=black][size=8]screw your mom, we're giving them full-on clan names

[size=7pt]xD

Just convert your names into loner names (it'll be a secret)
    Ex: Darkblue= INDIGO

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]

• *cries because is allergic to the cats*

B) THE PARTY IS HERE GUYS
    *pushes up glasses on nose with a finger then proceeds to hand out math worksheets*

[color=transparent]#pastelblizzard

[fancypost borderwidth=0; font-size: 40px; auto;][font=georgia][center]

[b][url=http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=230559]NEW ACCOUNT![/url][/b][/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by anomia, sick ().

*smacks worksheet out of your hand*
    *accidentally gets a papercut*
    *cries so much*

#rabbitanarchy
    hover for battle tags.

[size=7pt] MATH! *snatches papers eagerly*
    CAN IT BE GEOMETRY?

Kingsley you no fun. *waggles finger and hands out bandaid*

#libraryshh
    battle tags[/size]

[/fancypost]