A Hybrid Secret | ~ Private for me and Possiblejr ~ |

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • OOC;; I thought, although the Kidnapped by Vampires thread is dead, why not just continue KatxDan in a private one? The whole thing where Hibiki takes Katherine with him, doesn't happen. Kat's still at the theater.

IC;; Katherine stared up at the ceiling in Dan's bedroom, her slim body cushioned by the mattress. She had just gotten back from Lance's room, after telling him that she was pregnant with Dan's child and hoped he wouldn't break his promise about not telling his twin, werewolf brother. Dan must've been still downstairs, for he wasn't in the room with her. That was a good thing; because she doubted she could've faced him directly without bursting into tears or saying something that would totally give away her secret.

Tonight was the full moon, and now she had to think of a way to back out of going into the basement with Dan, without telling him that she didn't want to put the child that was inside of her, in danger. Maybe she could just say she didn't feel good; that wasn't a total lie. She didn't really feel all that well, to be honest. Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the doorknob being turned. Dan was coming in, most likely. She swallowed and rolled onto her side, a lump forming in her throat.

❝ ᚹᚺᛖᚱᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠᛋ ᛠᚱᛋ ᚨᚱᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠᛋ ᛏᛖᛖᚦ ᚨᚱᛖ ᚾᛠᚱ ❞

(where wolf's ears are, wolf's teeth are near)

—— 20 / aries / probably a heathen & heretic

• ooc: i've been thinking we should do the same lol, just never mentioned it, also i don't remember exactly what had happened in old rp, so if it different, srry

Dan walked in and looked at Kat

I am looking for suggestions on manga to read, plz pm me your ideas
    ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    __=##¯▼¯(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

Want Epic nerd gear monthly? get LootCrate -> http://looted.by/eOjlm

• OOC;; No worries, lol. I've been thinking about it for awhile, but I wasn't sure because I was waiting on Breezie to reply, which she never did. Basically, all that happened before Hibiki came and took her in the old RP, is, Kat ended up pregnant with Dan's child and she told Lance, who promised her he wouldn't tell, and that Dan may figure it out before she had time to come up with how to tell him on her own. So, basically, she's keeping it a secret from him, because she doesn't know how to tell him and such. Also, since I just left out the part with Hibiki coming for her, the full moon's still there, later on tonight, in the RP, and from what I remember, Dan told her she could come with him to the basement, but she had to come with Lance, that was, before she found out she was pregnant.

IC;; Katherine turned her gaze to him and forced a smile. "Hey," she said. "Sorry that I sort of disappeared on you earlier. I asked Lance about staying in the basement with me, while your turning, and he said he'd do it... but, erm. I'm not too positive that I want to, now. I want to be there for you, but I just don't feel too well." She felt guilty. But at least it wasn't a complete lie. Beads of sweat clung to her forehead, which was warmer than normal. That wasn't the only problem; her belly ached, due to the child inside of her moving at times. It hurt. Being half-werewolf, half-vampire, the child was far stronger than she had imagined before, and every motion that it made, small or large, it made her want to scream.

• ooc: ok

"Oh, no problem" Dan said walking over to her and kissing her cheek. "I don't want you to trouble yourself about it, if you don't feel well you should get some rest, it's not like it won't happen, next month, and every month after"

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• Katherine nodded, her forced smile falling into a frown. "Stay with me, then? Just until you have to go to the basement. I don't want to be alone," she said, her usually soft voice strained and tired as she gazed up at him.

• "Ok" Dan said wrapping his arms loosely around her

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• Katherine felt herself sag against him, glad for the warmth and comfort that he was giving her. After wiping her sweaty forehead, she buried her face into his chest, a real, small smile spreading across her face. "I love you," she whispered, gingerly touching one of his strong arms that was wrapped around her with a slim hand, which was surprisingly warm, her pulse throbbing quickly beneath the surface of her skin. In fact, her whole body felt warm.

• "I love you too" Dan said

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• Katherine smiled a tad bit more. She didn't want to sleep just yet, but with each passing moment, she found it harder to keep her eyes open, and finally shut her eyes, falling into the darkness of sleep rather quickly.

• Dan rested beside her, holding her close

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• Katherine slept soundly beside Dan for a while. It wasn't until silver moonlight filtered through the window that she stirred from her slumber. Slowly, she opened her eyes and turned her gaze to the window, where she could see the moon shining. It was full. For a moment all she could do was stare, her mind clouded with sleep, before it struck her. Dan had to transform, and soon. Heart pounding in her chest, she flicked her gaze to him. "Dan," she said, softly, touching his cheek with a gentle, slim hand.

• "I know" he said "I wanted to wait until the last second and be at your side, i'll see you in the morning" he kissed her cheek and walked quickly for the door and headed for the basement

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• Katherine watched him leave with a slight smile, but it faded into a frown once he was gone. She wanted to get up and follow him, she really did. But now she was afraid to risk it. Curling up into a ball on the bed, she wrapped her arms around herself, staring blankly at the wall near the door.

• Dan locked himself in as the transformation overtook him. his wolf wanting to break his cage even more than usual to be with it's mate, and unborn child, though Dan's consciousness was not aware of it's reasons

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• Katherine remained on the bed for a few heartbeats before the growling of her belly caused her to touch it with a gentle hand. She was hungry. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she got to her feet and moved across the floor to the door. Opening it, she stepped out into the hallway and paused, glancing around, before she headed downstairs.

Once downstairs, she followed the seemingly endless hallways until she stopped at the kitchen and went over to the counter, reached up and pulled a glass from a cabinet. Like she normally did, she grabbed a blood-bag from the fridge and poured the crimson liquid into the glass. But when she tipped it to her mouth and swallowed, she felt ill almost instantly. Pain stabbed through her like knives, and her legs buckled. The glass flew from her fingers, shattering on impact with the floor nearby. She screamed, clutching at her belly, her knees gathered beneath her. Something wasn't right. Was she not able to consume blood because of her unborn child being half-werewolf? Movement in her belly started up again, and she bit back another scream, shutting her eyes tightly as the agony increased.

• The wolf in Dan fought all the harder at her scream

Lance walked into the kitchen and looked at Kat "You ok?" he asked

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• Katherine opened her eyes at Lance's approach. She shook her head, pain flashing in her chocolaty eyes. "S-something's wrong," she stammered, her voice cracking near the end as she let out another scream, clutching even more at her belly as the agony grew. "P-please... do something," she begged, gasping.

• Lance opened the fridge and pulled out applesauce and a bottle of wolf blood and mixed them, he added mint extract and few other things and handed it to her "It may taste bad, but it will settle the child down, and keep you sated as well"

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/

• At the moment, Katherine didn't care if it did taste bad. She took it gratefully, turned it up to her lips and took a few swallows. The aftertaste was worse than it tasted, altogether. And although she grimaced after drinking a bit of it, she felt the pain ebb away, slowly; the movement faded and she was left on her knees, pressing one hand to her belly. After a moment of staring at the mixture, she raised her gaze to Lance and stumbled to her feet. "Thanks... but, i-is that what I have to drink from now on?" she asked, gesturing to the mixture that she sat on the counter. If she had to continue drinking it, she wasn't sure she could consume more of it.

• "No, just the blood and applesauce" Lance said "The rest was to calm down the child, i should have warned you earlier, but it slipped my mind, straight blood is harmful to hybrids, i found that out the hard way"

ΞΞΞ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
    |####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/