YOU COULD TRY AND TAKE US // open; capture // BUT WE'RE THE GLADIATORS

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px][size=8][font=georgia]( noting that this is an old character of mine c: )

Magnus was currently haulting the currently unconsious body of Robin Hood, elitist and son of Arosa the former leader, but this information was lost on the Lieutenant. To him, they were simply another nameless face, doubling as the source of a few points for the contest.

[center][color=white][size=2][abbr=magnus - male - wolf - darkclan - warrior - demon - hard - invisibility & molecular manipulation & telepathy & multiple possesions & absorb spirits (2/9) - sabertooth fangs - no kill or capture]( hover for battle tags )[/abbr]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -12px;][color=white][font=Georgia][size=5][i][b]holy water cannot help you now[/i][/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; letter-spacing: 3px; margin-top: -17px; text-transform: uppercase;][size=2][color=white]i've come to burn your kingdom down[/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#F2F2F2; border: 0px solid #000000; width: 80px; height: 60px; border-radius:10px][glow=#F2F2F2,2,300]Crownedkit [fancypost bgcolor=#D8D8D8; border: 0px solid #000000; width: 70px; height: 60px; border-radius:10px] [fancypost bgcolor=#F2F2F2; border: 0px solid #000000; width: 70px; height: 60px; border-radius:10px] [fancypost bgcolor=#D8D8D8; border: 0px solid #000000; width: 70px; height: 60px; border-radius:10px]

[fancypost bgcolor=#D8D8D8; bordercolor=transparent; height: 550px; width: 400px; border-radius: 10px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#F2F2F2; overflow: auto; height: 200px; width: 150px; border-radius: 10px;][align=center][font=georgia][color=#A4A4A4]DarkClan Kitten
    Burningpaw x Drakedragon
    Mentor: UNKNOWN
    Easy, No Kill, No Injury
    Ask for Capture
    Attack in: #6E6E6E
    Based off of:
    Allen Walker,
    D.Gray-Man
    [img width=100]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs7…rydaysallysup-d58aaek.jpg[/img]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#F2F2F2; overflow: auto; height: 200px; width: 150px; border-radius: 10px;]
    [font=georgia][color=#A4A4A4]
    "I wanna see!" The kit rushed towards Magnus, tail flickering lightly as he spotted the Lieutenant. He had wanted to participate in these Elite games, but one he was rather small even though he was supposed to be a trainee soon, and two... he didn't have any good training yet.
    [/fancypost]

[img width=400 height=300]http://www.motbc.com/crystalfj…ter21/DarkStar_w15_02.JPG[/img]
    [font=georgia][color=#F3F781]

[/fancypost]

[center]
    [img width=510 height=287]http://tinyurl.com/hq3hq8q[/img][/center]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ¢яσωηє∂кιт ().

• [align=center][font=times new roman]"Nice work, handsome~" woofed Shadowcraft softly, padding towards his boyfriend with a wide smile crossing his maw.

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px][size=8][font=georgia]A faint smile flickered across his lips at Shadowcraft's words, gaze shifting to the Ranger before back to the unconsious tomcat. The Lieutenant figured you got more points for killing, so the tabby made a nice, clean cut across his throat. He could pretty up the body up a bit more morbidly later, right?

[center][color=white][size=2][abbr=magnus - male - wolf - darkclan - warrior - demon - hard - invisibility & molecular manipulation & telepathy & multiple possesions & absorb spirits (2/9) - sabertooth fangs - no kill or capture]( hover for battle tags )[/abbr]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -12px;][color=white][font=Georgia][size=5][i][b]holy water cannot help you now[/i][/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; letter-spacing: 3px; margin-top: -17px; text-transform: uppercase;][size=2][color=white]i've come to burn your kingdom down[/fancypost]
  • [align=center][font=times new roman]Shadowcraft kicked the corpse with mild interest, wondering briefly what his name had been. Ah, well. Didn't matter. The title of scum was irrelevant - it was scum, dude. That's all you needed to know.

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; bordercolor= black; borderwidth= 1px;height: 270px; width: 50px;background:url(http://24.media.tumblr.com/2e5…gif);background-position: center;]
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; bordercolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px;overflow: auto; width: 375px; height: 261px;font-family: new times roman;text-align: center;color: lightblue;]
    [size=36pt]U N I T Y[/size]
    [size=9pt]eurasian lynx • male • very difficult • darkclan • commander • no kill/capture • request to maim[/size]
    [hr][justify]
    Unconscious. Thank goodness. The lynx didn't believe he could take any more furious insults as their live bait was brought into camp. Horrid, really - their loud cries shielding their shame and fury, expressing their anger towards their captors and former allies.
    "Nice work," Unity would rumble, nodding lightly at the lieutenant.
    [/justify][/fancypost]

[size=6pt](c) greyflower[/size]

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; bordercolor= black; borderwidth= 1px;height: 270px; width: 50px;background:url(http://24.media.tumblr.com/2e5…gif);background-position: right;]
    [/fancypost]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 500px][justify][size=8]A small envious smile formed glancing from Shadowcraft to Magnus. At least they had each other. "Nice catch," he echoed, nodding in agreement.

[center][size=2]Everglade (Glade) > WindClan > Eight moons > Large Dragon > Hard > Elemental powers
    [/size][/center]