Harvest moon: From Dawn to Dusk

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• Harvest moon: From Dawn to Dusk

No violence (Except for like a slap or friendly punch occasionally)
      No perfect peoples, it's just annoying, seriously
      No killing people's animals, no matter who chu play unless you have their permission
      Enemy town or not always show respect to the mayors, unless you are close to the mayor then you may be involved in the conflicts
      Marriage and divorces are allowed, but a quest will go through to get the proposal feather
      there are different breeds of animals, pets and farm animals in-game
      Put 'i found the cursed hammer' in the other section of the form

form:

Name:
      pets (if any):
      Job (if you have one):
      Favorite items (top 3 only, i don't want a list of 50 items to read through):
      Least favorite items:
      Which town:
      appearance:
      other:

Mayor Lilly kicked the dust of the ruined farmland. How outrageous of the Harvest king to do this to them, Maybe that old bossy mayor of Dusk valley that her town was better than hers. Dawn town was much better than that silly town. Her feet brought her to her friend's hose, she always visited her friend, Pepper, at times like this, she knocked and her older brother, Jay, Answered the door. Lilly walked inside, and looked for Pepper. The young poultry farmhand was working with the chickens, like she usually did, and to make it more entertaining Pepper handed Lilly a chicken treat. the result was very feathery.

So here's what happened

There are two tons on the edge of a HUGE lake, there was once a bridge connecting the two towns, but the mayors couldn't stop fighting, so the Harvest king broke it, and took the elements of fire,water,earth,and wind, so, fishing is bad,soil is poor,windmillls can't make food for animals,and cooking is bad because the fires aren't strong enough to do anything, they mayors hold two competitions every month, a horse competition, to see who raises better animals, and a crop festival, to see who grows better crops, Dusk valley is the town that grows crops more often, and Dawn town is the place for animals

There are various colors of feathers and here is a list of them and what they do

Black feather: Stirs up a rivalry between town person to mayor, or mayor to mayor, or towns people to towns people, mayor lilly finds them as a beautiful feather, and collects them
      Red feather: Often used in ceremonies
      Emerald feather: Rumored to bring luck
      White feather: Used in funerals and mourning
      Blue feather: what is this mysterious blue feather? rumored in old times to be used as a proposal feather, why doesn't it work now?
      Rainbow feather: Often traded for a very valuable item or animal
      Mint feather: Used in marriages, also the feather to propose

(h-i-n-t!
      Mayor lilly is the start of the quest for the proposal feather, now what feather does she like again?)

Types of animals (Lowest to highest shipping rank):
      Cows: regular,marble,and star
      Chicken: normal,black, and colorful
      Sheep: normal, black,and star
      Alpacas: normal,brown,and mixed
      llamas: normal,white,and star
      Yaks: normal, blue (they have a blue tint, they are not the color of a bluebird), and star
      Ducks: normal, brown, and star
      ]

Le chat thread:
      http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1326309.0
      minecraft
      normal people: think it's awesome
      creepers think: it's boomcraft
      skeletons think: it's target practice
      zombies: would rather break down your door
      endermans: would rather be stealing your dirt
      warrior cats fans: think they should make a clan

If I don't get something at first, here's a perfect description of how air-headed I can be;
      Someone put a gun to my head and fired: they hit nothing<br /><br />So keep on trying, I'll get it eventually.... eventually, got it?

The post was edited 1 time, last by mew22 ().

• Re: Harvest moon: From Dawn to Dusk

Name:iris
      pets (if any):a redish husky named ruby and a weasly named dashed
      Job (if you have one):rancher
      Favorite items (top 3 only, i don't want a list of 50 items to read through):gems,roses,wool
      Least favorite items:spder,pickles,failed dishes
      Which town:dusk valley
      other:is lilys sister i found the cursed hammer
      appereance:
      <br /><br />
      &quot;Embrace the dark<br />You call a home<br />Gaze upon an empty white throne<br />A legacy of lies<br />A familiar disguise<br /><br />Sing with me a song<br />Of conquest and fate<br />A black pillar crack beneath its weight<br />Night breaks through the day<br />Hard as a stone<br />Lost in thoughts all alone&quot;<br /><br />~A part of the song &quot;Lost in Thoughts All Alone&quot; from the &quot;Fire Emblem: Fates&quot; games.<br />I will always choose Nohr. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a loyal Nohrian as well!!! :D :D :D :D :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Goddess of Time ().

accepted
      minecraft

If I don't get something at first, here's a perfect description of how air-headed I can be;
      Someone put a gun to my head and fired: they hit nothing<br /><br />So keep on trying, I'll get it eventually.... eventually, got it?

Name:mayresa
      pets (if any):
      Job (if you have one):mayor of dusk valley
      Favorite items (top 3 only, i don't want a list of 50 items to read through):peppers,curry,corn
      Least favorite items:wool,eggs,milk
      Which town:dusk valley
      other:
      appernece:
      <br /><br />
      &quot;Embrace the dark<br />You call a home<br />Gaze upon an empty white throne<br />A legacy of lies<br />A familiar disguise<br /><br />Sing with me a song<br />Of conquest and fate<br />A black pillar crack beneath its weight<br />Night breaks through the day<br />Hard as a stone<br />Lost in thoughts all alone&quot;<br /><br />~A part of the song &quot;Lost in Thoughts All Alone&quot; from the &quot;Fire Emblem: Fates&quot; games.<br />I will always choose Nohr. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a loyal Nohrian as well!!! :D :D :D :D :D

i am changeng the picture for iris so one moment
      <br /><br />

okay
      minecraft

ok etitded
      <br /><br />

okay, let's invite peoples to the thread
      minecraft

bump
      <br /><br />

joining would be better we need people at least help advertise it to help please :-[
      <br /><br />

Name:Night
      Pet:He has a pet dog name Spot and a Horse called Spark
      Job:A Farmer
      Favorite Item:Stakes
      Least Favorite Item:Nothing
      Which Town:Dusk Valley
      Other:There

http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/character.php?id=42439
      That's how he look like

sorry for being pushy but me and mew keep makeing threads and they keep droping dead
      <br /><br />

accepted
      minecraft

o.0 I'm the only person playing peoples in Dawn town, could you invite some other peoples to this thread? rhxdtfjnsfgjna sorry about that hand spasim, hadn't had one of those in a long time
      minecraft

actually, then goddess of time is the only one playing in dusk town, Ha, i think i'll make another person in dusk town
      minecraft