Harvest moon: From Dawn to Dusk

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • No violence (Except for like a slap or friendly punch occasionally)
    No perfect peoples, it's just annoying, seriously
    No killing people's animals, no matter who chu play unless you have their permission
    Enemy town or not always show respect to the mayors, unless you are close to the mayor then you may be involved in the conflicts
    Marriage and divorces are allowed, but a quest will go through to get the proposal feather
    there are different breeds of animals, pets and farm animals in-game
    Put 'i found the cursed hammer' in the other section of the form

form:

Name:
    pets (if any):
    Job (if you have one):
    Favorite items (top 3 only, i don't want a list of 50 items to read through):
    Least favorite items:
    Which town:
    appearance:
    other:

Mayor Lilly kicked the dust of the ruined farmland. How outrageous of the Harvest king to do this to them, Maybe that old bossy mayor of Dusk valley that her town was better than hers. Dawn town was much better than that silly town. Her feet brought her to her friend's hose, she always visited her friend, Pepper, at times like this, she knocked and her older brother, Jay, Answered the door. Lilly walked inside, and looked for Pepper. The young poultry farmhand was working with the chickens, like she usually did, and to make it more entertaining Pepper handed Lilly a chicken treat. the result was very feathery.

So here's what happened

There are two tons on the edge of a HUGE lake, there was once a bridge connecting the two towns, but the mayors couldn't stop fighting, so the Harvest king broke it, and took the elements of fire,water,earth,and wind, so, fishing is bad,soil is poor,windmillls can't make food for animals,and cooking is bad because the fires aren't strong enough to do anything, they mayors hold two competitions every month, a horse competition, to see who raises better animals, and a crop festival, to see who grows better crops, Dusk valley is the town that grows crops more often, and Dawn town is the place for animals

There are various colors of feathers and here is a list of them and what they do

Black feather: Stirs up a rivalry between town person to mayor, or mayor to mayor, or towns people to towns people, mayor lilly finds them as a beautiful feather, and collects them
    Red feather: Often used in ceremonies
    Emerald feather: Rumored to bring luck
    White feather: Used in funerals and mourning
    Blue feather: what is this mysterious blue feather? rumored in old times to be used as a proposal feather, why doesn't it work now?
    Rainbow feather: Often traded for a very valuable item or animal
    Mint feather: Used in marriages, also the feather to propose

(h-i-n-t!
    Mayor lilly is the start of the quest for the proposal feather, now what feather does she like again?)

Types of animals (Lowest to highest shipping rank):
    Cows: regular,marble,and star
    Chicken: normal,black, and colorful
    Sheep: normal, black,and star
    Alpacas: normal,brown,and mixed
    llamas: normal,white,and star
    Yaks: normal, blue (they have a blue tint, they are not the color of a bluebird), and star
    Ducks: normal, brown, and star
    ]

Le chat thread:
    http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1326309.0

minecraft normal people: think it's awesome creepers think: it's boomcraft skeletons think: it's target practice zombies: would rather break down your door endermans: would rather be stealing your dirt warrior cats fans: think they should make a clan If I don't get something at first, here's a perfect description of how air-headed I can be; Someone put a gun to my head and fired: they hit nothing

So keep on trying, I'll get it eventually.... eventually, got it?

The post was edited 1 time, last by mew22 ().

• Name:iris
    pets (if any):a redish husky named ruby and a weasly named dashed
    Job (if you have one):rancher
    Favorite items (top 3 only, i don't want a list of 50 items to read through):gems,roses,wool
    Least favorite items:spder,pickles,failed dishes
    Which town:dusk valley
    other:is lilys sister i found the cursed hammer
    appereance:

"Embrace the dark
    You call a home
    Gaze upon an empty white throne
    A legacy of lies
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song
    Of conquest and fate
    A black pillar crack beneath its weight
    Night breaks through the day
    Hard as a stone
    Lost in thoughts all alone"
    ~A part of the song "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" from the "Fire Emblem: Fates" games.I will always choose Nohr. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a loyal Nohrian as well!!! :D :D :D :D :D 

The post was edited 1 time, last by Goddess of Time ().

• accepted

minecraft normal people: think it's awesome creepers think: it's boomcraft skeletons think: it's target practice zombies: would rather break down your door endermans: would rather be stealing your dirt warrior cats fans: think they should make a clan If I don't get something at first, here's a perfect description of how air-headed I can be; Someone put a gun to my head and fired: they hit nothing

• Name:mayresa
    pets (if any):
    Job (if you have one):mayor of dusk valley
    Favorite items (top 3 only, i don't want a list of 50 items to read through):peppers,curry,corn
    Least favorite items:wool,eggs,milk
    Which town:dusk valley
    other:
    appernece:

"Embrace the dark
    You call a home
    A legacy of lies
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song
    Of conquest and fate
    Hard as a stone
    ~A part of the song "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" from the "Fire Emblem: Fates" games.I will always choose Nohr. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a loyal Nohrian as well!!! :D :D :D :D :D 

• i am changeng the picture for iris so one moment

"Embrace the dark
    You call a home
    A legacy of lies
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song
    Of conquest and fate
    Hard as a stone

• okay

• ok etitded

"Embrace the dark
    You call a home
    A legacy of lies
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song
    Of conquest and fate
    Hard as a stone

• okay, let's invite peoples to the thread

• bump

"Embrace the dark
    You call a home
    A legacy of lies
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song
    Of conquest and fate
    Hard as a stone

• joining would be better we need people at least help advertise it to help please :-[

"Embrace the dark
    You call a home
    A legacy of lies
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song
    Of conquest and fate
    Hard as a stone

• sorry for being pushy but me and mew keep makeing threads and they keep droping dead

"Embrace the dark
    You call a home
    A legacy of lies
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song
    Of conquest and fate
    Hard as a stone

• accepted

• o.0 I'm the only person playing peoples in Dawn town, could you invite some other peoples to this thread? rhxdtfjnsfgjna sorry about that hand spasim, hadn't had one of those in a long time

• actually, then goddess of time is the only one playing in dusk town, Ha, i think i'll make another person in dusk town