xanje.com - sister site to WCRPG!

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• xanje.com - sister site to WCRPG!

http://xanje.com

It will have the same coding and abilities and stuff of WCRPG, but be a general RP site, rather than Warriors with a non-Warriors section. you could join one or both if you liked. It would have a different skin, and you would have to join each separately, and if you're perfectly happy here already there might not be much reason to join it, but I want to try it because it might have more appeal to non-Warriors folks, then if they joined there, they might later on give it a try here. :)

What do you think?
      <br /><br /><br />Moonvail and Wonderbread my new babies!!<br />

The post was edited 1 time, last by --wYnNiNaT0R-- ().

• Re: I might create sister site to WCRPG!

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=px;border: dotted 3px #000000;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsCpX1eHiUILOw7Ry9S6kt08WyhaOqeWVq92vrPMptjB-aMQ7pFQ); ]

~Country at heart~
      [fancyimage]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxMJhiZFXaPCJY0WnFVswWjJfdsr6fUuSwCHATp2dUS9cmTxKWFA[/fancyimage]

I was born in a hurry but there wasn't any place to go
      Nowhere fast seemed better than nowhere slow
      I never really got the hang of hanging around

When you get down to it
      I guess I always knew it
      What it is that makes my world go round

IC}}

~~~~~~~~~~
      OOC}}
      Love the idea, but it'll be hard for me to juggle a bunch of RPG accountsXD I'm so excitteedddd! What made you get this idea? It's great!
      ~~~~~~~~~~

It's a matter of horsepower
      For 8 seconds or miles per hour
      It's the way I am and it's a fact I can't ignore
      Yea, big four legged, fuel injected
      Running wild, radar detected
      Man can always stand a little bit more
      Horsepower

[size=6pt](C)Blue[/size]

[/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 600px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 25px; margin-top:-13px; ]so go to hell and tell the devil i&#39;m not that far behind.[/fancypost]

Well, I was thinking how this site is awesome but its Warriors-based genre gives it somewhat limited appeal, outside of Warriors. Very few people join this site to do other things than Warriors, even if they wind up doing so later.

So this would cater to non-Warriors fans, although it would allow Warriors stuff too, and I will be porting my avatar makers over so they are on both sites :)

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#003366; borderwidth=4px;background:url(http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1152106.0;attach=138020;image);]

I'm the Theif...

OOC:- That sounds like a good idea, Wynn!

IC:-

"Eveybody's after me... Cause I'm the Theif."

Icefang

[/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:300px; padding:6px; background:url(http://img00.deviantart.net/c240/i/2011/180/5/e/heartless_king_elegant_divider_by_eutytoalba-d3ki5wu.png) center; background-size: 40%; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black;]к η ι g н т[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=px;border: dotted 3px #000000;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsCpX1eHiUILOw7Ry9S6kt08WyhaOqeWVq92vrPMptjB-aMQ7pFQ); ]

~Country at heart~
      [fancyimage]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxMJhiZFXaPCJY0WnFVswWjJfdsr6fUuSwCHATp2dUS9cmTxKWFA[/fancyimage]

I was born in a hurry but there wasn't any place to go
      Nowhere fast seemed better than nowhere slow
      I never really got the hang of hanging around

When you get down to it
      I guess I always knew it
      What it is that makes my world go round

IC}}

~~~~~~~~~~
      OOC}}
      Ah. Wynn you have a brilliant mind<3
      ~~~~~~~~~~

It's a matter of horsepower
      For 8 seconds or miles per hour
      It's the way I am and it's a fact I can't ignore
      Yea, big four legged, fuel injected
      Running wild, radar detected
      Man can always stand a little bit more
      Horsepower

[size=6pt](C)Blue[/size]

[/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 600px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 25px; margin-top:-13px; ]so go to hell and tell the devil i&#39;m not that far behind.[/fancypost]

There's a lot of popular shows and things that people like, and I was just curious if there would be boards for them.

Also- maybe a few new avatars.

I'm sure I'll come up with more sometime. XD Right now it's one in the morning and I'm totally brain dead.
      <br />Will roleplay for a while! &lt;333 I changed my mind and hopefully this will all work itself out!

There won't be a huge amount of boards for many specific things, but what I'd do is set up effective tag result "boards" where they could appear, and people could start threads from those so it would essentially be a board. Also, I want to make it so each member could have something of their own set of threads made on their own profiles.

Also, I want to make it so that on the other site, your profile is your home page. Would you guys like that?

Hardly amazing, but thanks :)

People start new websites all the time.

I might make the new site's skin a light skin, like most commercial sites are. Though I'd want to let people change it if they wanted to. I keep thinking of a grey/silvery scheme.

What do you think of the profile as the home page rather than the main forum front? I want to make it so you can do everything from your profile.

I should give profiles some kind of RPG-y kinda name over there. like Camps are here.

I love this idea, Wynn. c:
      if I was brave enough I&#39;d get onto my knees<br />and I would ask for you to try again<br />to love me please<br />because I have never felt that unconditionally<br />and learning that takes time but don&#39;t give up on me<br />cos<br />time takes, time takes, times takes, time takes many tears away<br /> <br />black and blue my petals fall on broken glass<br />teach me how to love and to forget the past<br />because tiny steps I take each day, but most days I crawl<br />please try to be kind because I often fall<br />because<br />time takes, time takes, times takes, time takes many tears away.

Anything and everything could be RPed there. I want to make it the kind of site where you can build your own RP world, or join other people's, essentially.

Your profile would be your home page, moreover. At least, once I got it configured to do that.