Rise of the Guardians: Spirit Animals Sign Up

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• Rise of the Guardians: Spirit Animals Sign Up

Plot!!!! Cause everybody loves a good plot!
      Bunny's eggs are a bit strange this year, well...they're hatching. Because they are magic eggs, any animal what so ever could be in them. They are spirit animals. A spirit animal is an animal that connects to you emotionally, and physically on some levels. When you are with your spirit animal, you are stronger, but when it gets hurt, you get hurt. It reflects your personality, your strengths and your weaknesses. After you get your animals though, you have to raise them, train them, and learn how to control them. Fortunately for you, they grow up rather quickly. Oh...and they don't die until you die. Vice Versa. If they die, you die as well. If you get hurt, they get hurt. There are no double standards in the world of Spirit animals.

Characters
      North:
      Tooth: Shadow Wolf Killer
      Sandman: Coralfur
      Jack Frost: Kiara MiM
      Bunny: Rapunzel
      Pitch Black: Summercarnival
      MiM: Kiara MiM (Kiara MiM: Taking all the good roles)
      Baby Tooth: Darkwhispers

OCS
      Kiara MiM: Spirit of Balance/....figure it out
      Ember Slader: Spirit of Fallen Stars/Darkwhispers
      Flash: Spirit of Weather/Shadowclaw1st
      Flame: Spirit of Fire/Shadowclaw1st
      Rapunzel: Spirit of Spring/Rapunzel
      North Wind: Spirit of The Wind/Coralfur
      Jade: Spirit of Life/Shadow Wolf Killer
      Megan Monroa: Spirit of Lighting Shifting/HiddenShadow
      Amyra: Spirit of Family/Flare281
      Emma: Spirit of Childhood Innocence/SummerCarnival

Form
      Display Spoiler
      Name:
      Looks:
      Personality:
      Spirit of:
      Powers:
      History:
      Spirit Animal looks:
      Spirit Animal Name:
      Crush:
      Talents:
      Other:

Rules
      Display Spoiler
      1. WCRPG rules. Naturally.
      2. No new guardians

My Form

Display Spoiler
      Name: Kiara MiM
      Looks:
      Personality: She is as stubborn as a mule, can be kind, but also can be fierce and regal if she feels the situation calls for it. She is not very good under pressure. She is unpredictable, uncontrolable, and can't be kept down. She has been known for being incredibly depressed for a few hours, and then coming back up completely fine, like whatever.
      Spirit of: Balance
      Powers: She can turn herself invisible, even to other spirits, she can fly without assistance from the Wind or anyone/thing else, she can create anything out of her powers, coincidentally they all end up being half Pitch Black and half Pure White. She can make a collar or light to take away other spirit's powers, she can put powerful curses on people and things, she can also lift curses and heal injuries and pain. She can make any space glow with a bright light, or she can destroy all light in the area. (Even the sun, but not destroy it she can make the room dark is what I mean. Heh!) She can restore the stableness to an unstable balance, but only temporarily. She can also make a portal to the moon.
      History: She is MiM's daughter, born to a human mother. While she was half human, her powers were there, but they were weak and she only had a few. When she died, she received all her powers at full strength, but she became reckless. MiM was forced to block out some of her stronger powers, and it wasn't until she was 350 that she had them all back free from restrictions. She used to "hang out" with Pitch, but they got into many arguments seeing as him wanting to kill all the guardians would affect the balance she was duty bound to protect. She was friends with the guardians as well at the time. She was forced to remain neutral until she was 315 when MiM allowed her to choose a side without harming the balance. She maintained a good relationship with the guardians, but her friendship, if you could even call it that, with Pitch did not last long.
      Spirit Animal looks: [img width=373 height=510]http://podkat.flyfm.net/uploads/posts/thumbs/1237531226_7dbdb881925814a987f0d0b2a13122c6.jpg[/img]
      Spirit Animal Name: Pheonari
      Crush: Jack Frost
      Talents: She is an incredible singer, but only does it when she thinks nobody is listening.
      Other: She is awesome

RP Thread
      http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1161845.new#new
      Love isn&#039;t somebody you can live with, it&#039;s somebody you can&#039;t live without.<br />I AM UNDERTALE TRASH

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kiara MiM ().

• Re: Rise of the Guardians: Spirit Animals Sign Up

Name: ember slader
      Looks:[img width=340 height=510]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/195/1/7/Green_Miad_by_KoSakura.png[/img]
      Personality: rebel, trickster,
      Spirit of: fallen stars
      Powers: jumping, control fire, speed, flight without assistance, manipulating shadows, candle-like glowing
      History: im just a bunny girl in my world
      Spirit Animal looks:[img width=510 height=493]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/123/5/d/fox_spirit_concept_by_static_ghost-d4ygb6x.jpg[/img]
      Spirit Animal Name: trixy
      Crush: bunny
      Talents: singer
      Other:
      My new thread!!&gt;&gt;&gt;http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1266775.new#new&lt;&lt;&lt;<br />My other new RP &gt;&gt;http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1230131.new#new&lt;&lt;<br />meet jinx and now meet trixy might lose internet for a few days so I might not post but when I get internet back I&#39;ll post again sorry!

Accepted. Any canon characters you would like to rp?
      Love isn&#039;t somebody you can live with, it&#039;s somebody you can&#039;t live without.<br />I AM UNDERTALE TRASH

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kiara MiM ().

I'll join when I can get on laptop. :3 I might play a canon character, but to tell the truth, I'm awful at playing canon charries.
      Recently, I&#39;ve been re-watching Young Justice, so if anyone wants to fangirl with me, send me a PM. :D<br /><br />I don&#39;t wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence<br />The quiet scares me &#39;cause it screams the truth<br />Please don&#39;t tell me that we had that conversation<br />&#39;Cause I won&#39;t remember, save your breath &#39;cause what&#39;s the use?<br />-&quot;Sober&quot; by P!nk

Name:flash/ flame
      Looks:[img width=360 height=510]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/362/f/f/rise_of_the_guardians_oc__cue_by_fallen_promises-d5pirse.png[/img]/
      Personality:shes a joker,a pranker,she hardly talks,
      Spirit of:weather/fire
      Powers:she can make the weather change,make the sky change/make fires
      History:she does not like her past so she never talks about it/she does not talk about it
      Spirit Animal looks:[img width=510 height=410]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/250/0/8/__the_Earth_spirit___by_akio_rayne.jpg[/img]/[img width=510 height=395]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/216/3/3/__the_Fire_Spirit__.jpg[/img]
      Spirit Animal Name:tuwa/azar
      Crush:open/open
      Talents:fighting/running
      Other:may i play jack

The post was edited 1 time, last by shadowclaw1st ().

OOC:
      I want to be Rapunzel but I don't feel like filling out a form!Dx Is that Okay, cause I'll fill out a form if you want me to!
      I'll be Bunnymund cause I like his face.
      Little birds with little wings.

Name: North Wind (Wind)
      Looks:
      Age: She really can't remember...she's been alive since before the Earth was formed, since her people are so long-lived, but she only became a spirit maybe 100,000 years ago...
      Personality: Wind is extremely loving and kind. She adores children of all kinds and is even fond of adults, though not as much. She is very protective and hates child abusers, so much so that she will cause a tornado just to make sure that one can't ever do it again (though she doesn't do that too often). She is very quiet generally, but sometimes talks to herself or to others even though no one can hear her. She is very lonely.
      Spirit of: The wind
      Powers: She controls wind and storms. She always knows what is happening around the world because she is getting constant feedback from the winds and breezes she controls, but she only pays attention to certain bits of information so can miss things that happen, especially if she's distracted by something. She can fly on her own and often uses gusts of wind to carry others. She can use the wind to create music by vibrating the air molecules just right to make the sound she wishes them to make.
      History: Wind belongs to a once proud race of star elves that roamed the stars and were often found in the company of fallen star drivers. Her race was wiped out and she was the last. The Man on the Moon called her to Earth to be a guardian of the people of Earth.

Wind was the fist being created by The Man in the Moon. She was created back when humans first started appearing in the world, hundreds if not thousands of years before The Man in the Moon created Sandy. The Man in the Moon told Wind two things; her name was North Wind, and she was to protect the children. That was all she ever heard form him for thousands of years. She didn't know what she did wrong or why it was, but no one could see her, not even the other spirits. No matter what she did Wind couldn't get anyone to believe in her and for some reason The Man in the Moon stayed silent about her plight.

As each other spirit was born Wind would take to following them around and trying to get them to see her, but it never happened. After a century or so she would give up and go back to wondering on her own again. It hurt her that the guardians not only could see each other, but they could also be seen by the children that she was supposed to protect. By the time Jack was reborn Wind had given up on being seen by anyone, but as she watched him for a short while she found herself drawn to him. He was only a child himself and had no clue what was going on, he was lost, confused, and unseen, much like she was. She took him under her wing right away. She was there for him when he was sad as well as when he was happy, whether he could see her or not. (I'm thinking that people can start to see her during the beginning of the RP if that's ok?)
      Spirit Animal looks:
      [img width=510 height=321]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/144/7/7/the_great_thunderbird_by_sangel99-d3h5qdc.jpg[/img]
      Spirit Animal Name: Storm
      Crush: Sandy
      Talents: She can sing very well and loves to do so. She can also understand Sandy's "language" easily.
      Other: Can I play Sandy?
      <br /><br />[img width=510 height=394]http://asexualawarenessweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ace2015.jpg[/img]

Name: jade
      Looks:

Personality: calm, collective, reserved
      Spirit of: life
      Powers: protects life... but doesnt know any powers yet
      History: found a staff by a river and doesnt know what it does
      Spirit Animal looks:
      Display Spoiler
      [img width=382 height=510]http://www.1dw1.de/bilder/wolf2.JPG[/img]

Spirit Animal Name: mystic
      Crush: none
      Talents: can calm down anyone whos upset
      Other:
      Pack of the Dark Moon<br />warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?t…7.msg75131823#msg75131823<br /><br /><br /><br />Ewotwerra, Guardian University<br />feralfront.com/index.php?topic…0.msg82948308#msg82948308

Everyone is accepted! Love all the characters! Rapunzel you can be Bunny but what is Rapunzel's spirit animal...for curiosity sake. Summercarnival you may be Pitch, shadowclaw you may be jack, Coralfur you may be sandy. Mwahaha my peoples are here! XD

[fancypost bgcolor=dimgray; bordercolor=black; borderwidth=(5-10)px;]
      [fancyimage]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR6-Bc-sU-HAPVujMEKeL9FRh5xVoBagV9PkwtRoMMEJzpPXAFGg[/fancyimage]

killer, slayer, hunter
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC~oh i wanna be tooth if it isnt taken

IC~

MOOD~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=

[/fancypost]
      Pack of the Dark Moon<br />warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?t…7.msg75131823#msg75131823<br /><br /><br /><br />Ewotwerra, Guardian University<br />feralfront.com/index.php?topic…0.msg82948308#msg82948308

HiddenShadow

Name:Megan Monroa
      Looks:
      Personality:Fun and out going. She loves to jake around and have a laugh. But, she also knows when is the time to be serious.
      Spirit of:Lightning Shifting (Made it up :3)
      Powers:She can control and make lightning appear out of thin air. She can shape shift and heal. She can fly without wind or wings. She can make lightning hotter. She can fire bend. She can read peoples minds. The powers she almost NEVER uses is the power to blood bend and control people.
      History:She prefers not to talk about it...
      Spirit Animal looks:[img width=510 height=418]http://devenluca.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/s12tkw.png[/img]
      Spirit Animal Name:White Lightning (Or just Light)
      Crush:Jack Frost
      Talents:She is a charmer and has an amazing voice. She never sings though because she thinks she is a bad singer.
      Other:Nope :3
      Watch the Shadows. You never know what will be lurking in them.

Oooh! I love that ninetails! Though I like my pheonix and Coralfur's roc! Accepted! Shadow wolf you may be tooth!

[fancyimage]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR6-Bc-sU-HAPVujMEKeL9FRh5xVoBagV9PkwtRoMMEJzpPXAFGg[/fancyimage]

killer, slayer, hunter

OCC~yay! im the energetic tooth fairy!! :D

IC~

MOOD~

[/fancypost]

killer, slayer, hunter

OCC~pitchy?? XD

IC~

MOOD~

[/fancypost]