poĸéмon :: ѕнιғтιng wιndѕ [ joιnιng ] [needs gym leaders and guys]

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#DCD3B2; border: 0px; width: 550px][fancypost bgcolor=; background: url(http://tinyurl.com/qe8925g); background-size: 550px 200px; width: 500px; height: 100px; border: 0px; border-radius: 50px 0px 0px 0px][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 490px; text-align: center; font-family: Engravers MT; font-size: 30pt; color: #C95641; margin-top: -30px]Pokémon[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 400px; text-align: center; font-family: Browallia New; font-size: 12pt; color: #2C2A2D]Shifting Winds :: a Hoenn Adventure[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 490px; text-align: right; font-family: Copperplate Gothic Bold; font-size: 15pt; color: #C95641; margin-right: -5px]Getting Started.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#C9BB62; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 140px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #2C2A2D; margin-right: -4px]Welcome, to the world of Pokémon. You now find yourself either leaving your warm house in one of the varying Hoenn cities, or departing from the ship that has brought you here from whatever region you originate; traveling across Hoenn in for whatever purpose with your companions. Perhaps you are a trainer, coordinator, connoisseur, or whatever the case may be. Either way, you now find yourself in Hoenn, and the journey has just begun. So, go out and explore the world of Pokémon![/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 490px; text-align: right; font-family: Copperplate Gothic Bold; font-size: 15pt; color: #C95641; margin-right: -5px]Trainers.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#C9BB62; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 140px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 7pt; color: #2C2A2D; margin-right: -4px]Leaders
    Ceridwen ║ Femme ║ Dragon ║ Sootopolis

Trainers
    Sapphire ║ Femme ║ Thirteen ║ Four Pokemon
    Chloe ║ Femme ║ Seventeen ║ Four Pokemon
    Aara ║ Femme ║ Fourteen ║ Four Pokemon
    Kirito ║ Male ║ Fifteen ║ Five Pokemon[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 490px; text-align: right; font-family: Copperplate Gothic Bold; font-size: 15pt; color: #C95641; margin-right: -5px]Rules.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#C9BB62; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 140px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #2C2A2D; margin-right: -4px][ 1 ] Be respectful and courteous.
    [ 2 ] Do not godmod or mini-mod. Leave discipline to myself or the staff.
    [ 3 ] Keep it rated PG; this is Pokemon. Romance and Drama is encouraged.
    [ 4 ] No duplicate pokemon. If someone has the one you want don't whine.
    [ 5 ] You will not win every battle; check Serebii for type match ups.
    [ 6 ] If you're having problems or being ignored, get more active.
    [ 7 ] Mix it up! We don't want a bunch of advanced trainers and no Gym Leaders!
    [ 8 ] Elite Four will be revealed at a later time. They'll be the last positions accepted.
    [ 9 ] Foul language is prohibited and not to be used for any reason. Hello this is pokemon!
    [ 10 ] Be creative! No Gary/Stew/Mary/Sue characters. Have fun with it!
    [ 11 ] Only anime pictures will be accepted.
    [ 12 ] Keep profiles advanced, with at least four - six sentences. This is advanced.
    [ 13 ] I reserve rights to refuse any profile that is not to my standards.
    [ 14 ] I also reserve rights to add/delete/and edit these rules as needed.
    [ 15 ] I do not want legendaries, it'll be unfair to the rest of us. Pseudo-Legendaries like shaymin, zoroark, heatran, etc are fine, as long as there are no power plays.
    [ 15 ] Please use real pokemon from the series, there are five seasons to chose from and can be any pokemon from hoenn, johto, kanto, sinnoh, and unova.[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 490px; text-align: right; font-family: Copperplate Gothic Bold; font-size: 15pt; color: #C95641; margin-right: -5px]Teams.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#C9BB62; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 140px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 7pt; color: #2C2A2D; margin-right: -4px]Ceridwen
    Dragonair ║ Kingdra ║ Altaria ║ Dratini

Sapphire
    Purrloin ║ Ponyta ║ Blitzle ║ Glaceon

Chloe
    Zoroark ║ Gallade ║ Salamence ║ Blaziken

Aara
    Jolteon ║ Delcatty ║ Milotic ║ Arcanine

Kirito
    Growlithe ║ Sandshrew ║ Croconaw ║ Shaymin ║ Emolga[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 490px; text-align: right; font-family: Copperplate Gothic Bold; font-size: 15pt; color: #C95641; margin-right: -5px]Form.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#C9BB62; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 140px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #2C2A2D; margin-right: -4px]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 490px; text-align: right; font-family: Copperplate Gothic Bold; font-size: 15pt; color: #C95641; margin-right: -5px]Links.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#C9BB62; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 140px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #2C2A2D; margin-right: -4px]test. test.[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 500px; text-align: center; font-family: corbel; font-size: 8.5pt; color: crimson]moving accounts; now located on rinbby559 (username not display name)[/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ❤ sчlvєσn ❤ ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 500px; text-align: center; font-family: corbel; font-size: 8.5pt; color: crimson]moving accounts; now located on rinbby559 (username not display name)[/fancypost]
  • [size=15pt]Your Information[/size]
    User Name // Display: $~Milk, cookies, ACTION!!~$
    Preferred Nickname: $~Milk
    Activity Level: 9/10
    Time Zone:
    Houston

[size=15pt]Character[/size]
    Name: Sapphire
    Hometown // Region Pallet Town// Kanto
    Current Town: Mauville City
    Occupation: [ gym leader/trainer/coordinator/breeder-- ] Trainer
    Height: 5"6 (I guess)
    Weight: 90 (she's very light)
    Appearance: [ six sentences at least ] Long black waist length hair, bright Sapphire eyes (hence the name), Pink and silver sparkly laced tank top, short denim shorts, two golden bracelets, gold hoop earrings, and Pink converse shoes
    Personality: [ six sentences at least ] Is really fun to be around but if you upset her you better be in for a ride. Other than that, she's pretty cool, laid-back and mellow, one to "go with the flow" usually. While her temper is pretty low, it can increase majorly, depending on how mad you make her. She's able to stand up for herself and is often rather silly and goofy no matter where she is and doesn't care much what people think about her.

[size=15pt]Pokemon:[/size] [ any number between 1-6 ]
    Pokemon One: Purrloin [img width=510 height=510]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7…by_stacinadia-d48seir.png[/img]
    Pokemon Two: Shiny Ponyta [img width=510 height=392]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs5…ny_Ponyta_by_Tyltalis.jpg[/img]
    Pokemon Three: Blitzle [img width=408 height=510]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs7…zle_by_jiggly-d3e61o9.jpg[/img]
    Pokemon Four: Shiny Glaceon
    Pokemon Five
    Pokemon Six

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f04c24766f32eb413f33d238573b4ffc/tumblr_mlhcr5vHS51qe2thio1_400.gif[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by °•°::~Sweet Kitty~::°•° ().

User Name // Display
    Moonspirit2604//ΚυρΘύελλα
    Preferred Nickname
    Kup/Kuppy,or Moon.
    Activity Level
    9/10
    Time Zone

Eastern Standard Time

Name
    Chloe Taylor.
    Age [ anywhere from 11-25 ]
    Hometown // Region
    //Unova
    Current Town
    Sootopolis City
    Occupation [ gym leader/trainer/coordinator/breeder-- ]
    Trainer
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Link to Pic
    http://i679.photobucket.com/al…e%20girls/Schoolchick.jpg
    Appearance [ six sentences at least ]
    Eyes stare haughtily back at you;proudly,defiant,a troublemaker at heart with dark blue eyes that have violet near the pupils.With long legs that make her dwarf over most girls her age[[she is 5'8 after all]],she isn't petite,and is most likely the one causing fights.She isn't the girl to have bows in her hair,or the type to wear a pink frilly skirt.You usually see her in a black turtleneck,pale silver scarf wrapped around her neck with white ripped jeans on.Her straight black hair is always swept carelessly[[it never seems to be combed]] as if the wind was her enemy;a black,white speckled bow-tie is clipped onto her scarf.To complete her everyday wardrobe,she all the time wears black combat boots,with a dark purple belt to act as a divider between her shirt and pants;a black skull is located on it.
    Personality [ six sentences at least ]

When she sees you,all she sees is the darkness that could be in you,what kind of evil person you are,or aren't. So yes,saying she's a bit of a sadistic would be true,and as said before,she isn't necessary the frilly pink wearing girl.With a charming smile that's rarely seen,she's very antisocial and withdrawn.Stubborn and headstrong,she doesn't like people a lot,so her only friends that she can truly trust are her Pokemon.With multiple personalities,and different reactions to different people,she is ultimately unpredictable.Sarcastic,rude,and even snide;she is a typical troublemaker with a hot headed temper she can not control and wouldn't even if she wanted to.
    [size=15pt]Pokemon[/size] [ any number between 1-6 ]
    Pokemon One
    ----Zoroark;;Night Daze,Foul Play,U-Turn,and Night Slash.
    Pokemon Two
    ----Gallade;;Drain Punch,Close Combat,Teleport,and Leaf Blade.
    Pokemon Three
    ----Salamence;;Fly,Zen Headbutt,Double Edge,and Thrash.
    Pokemon Four
    -----Blaziken;;Fire Punch,Double Kick,Slash,and Peck.
    Pokemon Five
    ----Deino;;Dragon Pulse,Outrage,Hyper Voice,and Body Slam.
    Pokemon Six

lucien - warrior of colouredclan

angelblue - spirit of windclan

The post was edited 1 time, last by ΚυρΘύελλα ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=; background: url(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7353535744/hA10545C9/); background-size: 550px 475px; border: 0px; width: 500px; height: 400px]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 220px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px 7px hotpink; font-family: Freestyle Script; font-size: 50pt; color: lightpink; margin-bottom: -4px; margin-left: -5px] Sylveon [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=cyan; opacity: .7; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Nyala; font-size: 10pt; color: black; margin-left: -5px]Both are accepted. :3 Welcome. [/fancypost][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 500px; text-align: center; font-family: corbel; font-size: 8.5pt; color: crimson]moving accounts; now located on rinbby559 (username not display name)[/fancypost]
  • tracking. will finish tomorrow.

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/sy9h7r.gif[/img]
    [img width=453 height=510]http://i42.tinypic.com/spx0ch.jpg[/img]
  • [align=center][sup][size=17pt][shadow=white,left]Your Information[/shadow][/size]

User Name / Display Name ;
    spottedleafx23, aηgel..
    Preferred Nickname ;
    Angel. c:
    Activity Level ;
    6/7.
    Time Zone ;
    Eastern Time Zone.

[shadow=white,left][size=17pt]Character[/size][/shadow]

Name ;
    Aara M. Williams.
    Age ;
    Fourteen.
    Gender ;
    Female.
    Hometown / Region ;
    Ever Grande City, which is in Hoenn.
    Current Town ;
    Lilycove City.
    Occupation ;
    Trainer.
    Height ;
    5'5".
    Weight ;
    98 pounds.
    Link to Picture ;
    Clickiez!
    Appearance ;
    Aara blinks; her dusty red-like eyes reflecting amongst the bright light of the sun.
    The wind bristles her light brown hair, growing luminous as she slips off her hood,
    revealing a beautiful girl with an expression of kindness spread along her face. Aara
    sports a light, white jacket, as well wearing long, denim shorts. She has new sneakers;
    their color a milky white in similarity to her jacket. Most of the time, Aara wears her
    hair- which is at a medium length- down or in a ponytail, but if wanted, she'll show it off
    in a well-done french braid.

Personality ;
    Aara is a kindhearted and loving girl with a liking of the outdoors. She loves the breeze
    and the sight of the many Pokémon that fill it. However, her caring nature is all stored in
    her shy outlook, her quietness revealing a calm and peaceful trainer. As she battles, she
    plays with strategy, mapping out each and every move hers and her opponent's Pokémon
    make. Concluding, Aara is commonly known as shy, sweet, and knowledgeable, but as well
    one of the most loyal friends you can meet. Oh, by the way, with the changing winds, I'll fly
    away. c:

[shadow=White,left][size=17pt]Pokémon[/size][/shadow]

Pokémon One ;
    Flash, a male Jolteon; its moves are Quick Attack, Pin Missile, Thunder Fang, and Thunder Wave.
    Pokémon Two ;
    Rarity, a female Delcatty; its moves are Attract, Sing, Ice Beam, and Facade.
    Pokémon Three ;
    Bella, a female Milotic; its moves are Twister, Recover, Hydro Pump, and Attract.
    Pokémon Four ;
    Blaze, a male Arcanine; its moves are Extreme Speed, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, and Crunch.

• Tracking!~

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt;font-family:arial;letter-spacing:-1px;font-size:15pt;color:white][url=http://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2227042.0]
    nerogalaxy // the fault in our stars
    Preferred Nickname; nero
    Activity Level; between 1-10 it'd probably be an 8 or 8.5
    Time Zone; i live in California so it's Pacific Time.

Name; kirito
    Age [ anywhere from 11-25 ]; fifteen
    Gender; male
    Hometown // Region; twinleaf town // kanto
    Current Town; lilycove city
    Occupation [ gym leader/trainer/coordinator/breeder-- ]; trainer
    Height; 5'7
    Weight; 114 lbs
    Link to Pic; [img width=510 height=432]http://i44.tinypic.com/atou3b.png[/img]
    Appearance[ six sentences at least ]; kirito has dark brown hair and a slender, masculine face. he has kind sea-foam green eyes that seem to reflect when you look into them. green and black are his favorite colors, so he wears them often. he has green wristbands on each wrist and black shorts. currently, he wears a knee brace because he injures his knee a lot. he can run in it, but not as fast he usually did before his accidents. he also has somewhat light tanned skin.
    Personality[ six sentences at least ];
    kirito is a laidback, charismatic individual who is always up for challenges. he has confidence and trust in his pokemon and will work hard not to let them down. he hates letting people down and blatantly dislikes when people make promises they can't keep. he'll lie if he has too, but he hates that too. he'll be up for hours trying to do something if he promised he'd get it done. when he was a little boy, he promised his friends that he'd do a hip circle on the bars and he practiced long into the night and was able to get it. he'll have your back when he needs it and will listen if you need it.

[size=15pt]Pokémon [ any number between 1-6 ]; [/size] 5
    Pokemon One; kade, a male growlithe; moves are firefang, flame burst, bite and crunch
    Pokemon Two; kalik, a male croconaw; moves are ice beam, blizzard, shadow claw, aquatail
    Pokemon Three; terrance, a male dragonite; moves are dragon tail, dragon rush, sky drop, hyper beam
    Pokemon Four; nanaka, a female shaymin; moves are hyperbeam, solarbeam, magical leaf, leech seed
    Pokemon Five; belle, a female emolga; moves are electroball, quick attack, thunderbolt, spark
    Pokemon Six;  

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/sy9h7r.gif[/img]
    [img width=453 height=510]http://i42.tinypic.com/spx0ch.jpg[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ωᴀʟʟғʟᴏωᴇʀ ♛ ().

• Could someone repost the form at the top? im on my phone and i cant get all of it

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt;font-family:arial;letter-spacing:-1px;font-size:15pt;color:white][url=http://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2227042.0]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; background: url(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7353535744/hA10545C9/); background-size: 550px 475px; border: 0px; width: 500px; height: 400px]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 220px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px 7px hotpink; font-family: Freestyle Script; font-size: 50pt; color: lightpink; margin-bottom: -4px; margin-left: -5px] Sylveon [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=cyan; opacity: .7; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Nyala; font-size: 10pt; color: black; margin-left: -5px]Fault && Angel :: your characters are accepted. I'd prefer it if Legendaries weren't used, but Shaymin is more like a pseudo-legendary so I'll allow it.

Music :: I'm sorry, although I adore the pokemon you have, they're cute I cannot accept them as they're not actual pokemon. I'm sorry, and someone also has Arcanine. So therefore I cannot accept your profile at this time.[/fancypost][/fancypost]

• Could someone repost the form at the top? im on my phone and i cant get all of it

[mergedate]1372613294[/mergedate]
    Also could you save me torterra,absol,an egg,togekiss and lapras?

The post was edited 1 time, last by MINTY❢ ().

[fancypost bgcolor=cyan; opacity: .7; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Nyala; font-size: 10pt; color: black; margin-left: -5px]I am sorry for the misunderstanding Music.

Minty, I'll be sure to gladly await your application, though I will not be reserving pokemon. I am sure you will get them however.[/fancypost][/fancypost]

• OOC:
    fixed it..
    [size=15pt]Your Information

User Name // Display
    ~♥мυsιc мαηιαc♥~
    Preferred Nickname
    Squidgy
    Activity Level
    8-9
    Time Zone

eastern

Name
    Kellin Black
    Hometown // Region
    Kanto
    Current Town
    Lilycove City
    Gym Leader
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Link to Pic
    [img width=293 height=510]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs7…ei_chopsticks-d62b8cl.png[/img]
    Kellin has long reddish brown hair that she keeps up in a big ponytail. She always wears some type of scarf around her neck. Her eyes are ice blue but has a cloudy tint due to blindness. Kellin wears a black long sleeve dress piece that stops at mid thigh.
    Kellin is a distant person. She prefers only socializing with her Pokémon. The worst thing you could do is piss her off. Kellin has turned into a somewhat bitter person. She has her moments when she's stuck in depression but most times she's mysterious and stubborn.

Pokemon One
    Zorua
    Pokémon
    Umbreon
    Pokemon Three
    Leafeon
    Pokemon Four
    Pikachu
    Pokemon Five
    Espeon
    Pokemon Six
    Ninetails

IC:
    [/size]

[URL=http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=profile]MOVED ACCOUNT[/URL]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~♥мυsιc мαηιαc♥~ ().

• Thanks i appreicate it.And could ya reqoute a blank form? As i said i'm on my phone and i can only get to the name and i can't scroll.Also im making a girl.I would make a guy but i can't find a good pic.

[mergedate]1372729182[/mergedate]
    Oh and i adore your fancypost! :)

User Name // Display
    Demon8er5789
    Preferred Nickname
    Dem
    Activity Level
    Around 7-7.75
    Time Zone
    Eastern Time Zone
    NameConnor E. Heathcliffe
    Hometown // Region
    Lavaridge Town//Hoenn
    Current Town
    Mossdeep City
    Trainer
    Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    135Ibs.
    Link to Pic

Connor is somewhat-what his parens say-nothing but skin and bones,being as he is tall and skinnier then almost all of the people from his home town.He has medium brown hair with streaks of darker brown and blonde hidden in it.His light blue eyes have a darker thin band around the iris,while they turn a startiling greenish-gray near the pupil,causing most to tease and call him 'souless' because of it.He isn't that strong in the upper body department,but compensates that with his strong legs and endurance.Compared to most people he has long legs,giving him an odd heght difference when sitting down with friends.Tends to stick with simpler clothes,like button down v-necks and shorts- but will occaisionally wear a button-up shirt,with white under shirt,and black pants,but always you'll find him in some sort of running or tennis shoe. With a generaly pale complexion-an odd ocurance because of his home town-he much resembles a scarcrow-with out the hay and smile.
    A fairly sarcastic(if not over sarcastic...) person,he tends to stick with people he already knows,finding it hard to even talk to people he had never met. Over all a cheerful person,though if he gets 'in the blues' about something it takes awhile for him to get over it.What he likes to say as 'a quick reaction to stupidity' is often called 'anger poblems',as he tends to lash out at those who like to think they are 'above' others, or 'better' for no reason.Because of this he is logical-sometimes too logical-but every now and then some easy solution can go right from underneath,getting angry at himself for not seeing it sooner.He is one to learn from mistakes-after those mistakes are made three or four times.And for some reason finds a hate for those content to staying as they are when there is room for bettering themselves.
    Pokemon One
    Vibrava
    Pokemon Two
    Ferrothorn
    Pokemon Three
    Kadabra
    Pokemon Four
    Electabuzz
    Pokemon Five
    Houndoom
    Pokemon Six

[img]http://vampirediaries.alloyentertainment.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/6/files/the-best-damon-salvatore-quotes-from-season-3/damon-salvatore-psycho-killer-the-murder-of-one-copy.jpg[/img]

School has started for me! I will be much less active due to school and sports and /or band practices

[fancypost bgcolor=cyan; opacity: .7; border: 0px; width: 220px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Nyala; font-size: 10pt; color: black; margin-left: -5px]All are accepted; I'm sorry to stargirl, the idea is not that we be POKEMON.[/fancypost][/fancypost]