Feralfront is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, and virtual pet site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Please read HERE on how to fix broken images from deleted badges!

SunClan has a Sun Ball! Check out ScarClans War Games! BoneClan has a Snow Ball! Check out the Hogwarts Board!

Check out this shop!

Chat | September gathering | Getting started | Purchase Thread/Clan Advertisement

Minecraft Warriorcats Server Roleplay

Ice_tail

• Loner
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:19:15 am by Ice_tail »

Personal Message (Offline) Reqi of Olde (visiting)

• If you wanna do the popular thing
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Genderqueer / Non-binary Posts: 12,487
  • oh, well then follow away

(speedpaints and in the future, vlogging)

Deviantart - Where to find me

Not back permanently.

• Zombie Slayer
I'll join when I have time! I have to do a major English paper right now, so. xD

Not back permanently.

Personal Message (Offline) infy ?

• calum hood is my weakness (◡‿◡✿)
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Female Posts: 6,939
  • I stream! TWITCH: burnt_poptart
  • This member really helped the Dominion out in the Living Legend! Pansage, a strange tom. He is a feline creature called a Panselier. As these beings grow, they become more colourful and sprout antennae that can taste the air. They remember anyone or anything by its unique scent. Legion, A strange tomkit who may have come from a science lab. He spends almost all his time sleeping. Once in a while, he levitates in his sleep. Camelia, a she-cat who is the daughter of Vriska{25362} and Pansage{29791} A tom who is the son of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316} A she-cat who is the daughter of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316}
Oh. My. God.

MORE MINECRAFT PLAYERS!! 8D I'm gonna join today, but I has the cracked version ;3 saving money to get the real version...will I still be able to join?

thank you starwolf7! <33 [my character is ketchup, the three legged kitten]

ketchup - skyclan - oracle/medicine cat | jaggedtooth - eclipsetribe - chief/leader
Tribe of Burning Eclipse mass adoption!

Ice_tail

• Loner
hmmm....Im not sure If a cracked player can join you know for saftey reasons but Ill find a way. What is your username?

Ice_tail

• Loner
Ok Im getting a plugin that will let cracked minecrafters in  ;D

Ice_tail

• Loner
Ok when you log in it will ask for the password the password Is
warriorcats

• Werewolf Killer
  • This member really helped the Dominion out in the Living Legend! Pansage, a strange tom. He is a feline creature called a Panselier. As these beings grow, they become more colourful and sprout antennae that can taste the air. They remember anyone or anything by its unique scent. Legion, A strange tomkit who may have come from a science lab. He spends almost all his time sleeping. Once in a while, he levitates in his sleep. Camelia, a she-cat who is the daughter of Vriska{25362} and Pansage{29791} A tom who is the son of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316} A she-cat who is the daughter of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316}
It's InfamousChance :3 hopefully it'll work! I've been getting lonely playing singleplayer minecraft for awhile now x3

ketchup - skyclan - oracle/medicine cat | jaggedtooth - eclipsetribe - chief/leader

• Zombie Slayer
I'm Lizeera on there, but I won't be able to play tonight.

Not back permanently.

Personal Message (Offline) MIKKI !

• queen of wolves
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 22,720
*flails*

I have the pirated version, since neither of my parents use their credit cards to buy things like that online, and I have no money xD

Edit: Never mind.. I'm online O_O
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:37:30 pm by ✖ Northern. »

• Werewolf Killer
This is gonna be fun! I was on it an  hour or two ago, but I had to log off Dx and I have the pirated version also ;3 what we have so far is Riverclan and Thunderclan (still under construction) : D

• Zombie Slayer
Bro, I'm making the Empire/Tribe of Many Storms. ;) Is it creative or survival or what?

Not back permanently.

Personal Message (Offline) MIKKI !

• queen of wolves
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 22,720